It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Lloyd is an abuser. We probably don't yet know the full extent and nature of all the abuse he's committed, but it appears to be something he's well-practiced doing.

Cheating on his wife every 2-3 months for 4 years with prostitutes, and holding the threat of "I'll kill myself if you do anything about it" over her? Esp. if, as I get the impression, she maybe lost a brother or other relative that way (?)

That's just clear and terrible emotional abuse, and that's the stuff he's admitted to publicly, on video, to make money.

But the clown still thinks he's the victim in all this? Unbelievable isn't it?

If you're still one of the hold-outs giving money to this clown, you need to stop. Wake up. You're not helping anyone but an abuser. At this point, I'm judging you for being an abuse supporter.

His time as a self-professed "activist" is over. He's just another parasite people need to be warned about and protected from.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I hope he goes away very soon and very far.

Wasn't Nasa recruiting people for a MARS mission? Wait..One must be 30-35 years old with a Master's degree in a science, engineering, or math field or pilot experience. He/she should be in good physical health with no dietary issues and not prone to motion sickness. Only American citizens or permanent US residents are eligible DAM! I'm french ,can i say that word here? Sorry.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I hope that island is an active volcano.

You know where there's a lot of volcano? Jupiter's fifth moon...since he can't go to Mars...by the way I had to google all that...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Anyone interested in letting Lloyd Evans know how you feel, here is the link to his voicemail.

saw this on twitter, L.M.A.O

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    He's 40...ish!!

He was born in Septmeber 1977, so he is currently 44, turning 45 this year. This is publicly available knowledge just so you know because it's on his filing work for his company called JLE Publishing on the UK governments webpage called Companies House.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Cheating on his wife every 2-3 months for 4 years with prostitutes, and holding the threat of "I'll kill myself if you do anything about it" over her? Esp. if, as I get the impression, she maybe lost a brother or other relative that way (?)

I caught that too. Kim directly mentioned Dijana's brother (who had never been spoken about by either of them) killing himself. And Lloyd is now using the same threat because he knows it will trigger her. It seems like whenever she gets closer to the divorce he starts using that card. Despicable and completely deserving of a slap to the face should he show up anywhere.

Lloyd spoke about everything else in his book but never said a thing about her brother's suicide. Was it JW related? I get the impression Dijana was either a born-in or came in at a very young age. To be fair, maybe she asked him not to include it. But at the same time, when has Lloyd ever respected her wishes? He mentioned she didn't want to be mentioned in the livestream but went ahead and did so several times. It's been stated before that she didn't want to appear in his videos, but he kept using Patron requests for her to show up and so she did.

The suicide of her brother which quite possibly was JW related is a huge omission. I'm thinking he only held that card close to his vest because he was using it as a means to control her whenever things got bad. I remember when he was on this forum how he would reveal that he suffered from depression and these adverse comments were driving him toward the brink.

Turns out he was using the same manipulation tactics on his wife. Seriously though, she needs to get him to leave, and failing that take the girls and get out of there. Call his bluff.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Also: Since he was "forced" to put the info about his infidelity into the book, he might as well go about and do it.

You can't make this shit up!

Nobody forced him and he said he put it out there as a full disclosure. Sounds to me that he put it in to soften the blow of a current/future sex scandal.

See!? I told you I was messed up sexually!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Also: Since he was "forced" to put the info about his infidelity into the book, he might as well go about and do it.

Apparently, he felt it was a sensible explanation when she asked him why he cheated. It's insane.

He's clearly a man of deep integrity!

He is so committed to honesty that: if he says he cheated with prostitutes, he must then do so. Otherwise he'd be a liar, and that's just unacceptable!

He values consistency so highly that: having paid for sex once, he decided to do so every couple of months for three or four years!

He values his honor and reputation so highly that: he files criminal charges and sends legal letters in a manner that can be charitably described as unserious.

He values his wife and family so highly that: oh, wait... he doesn't value them at all.

• Simon
    Simon
    Nobody forced him and he said he put it out there as a full disclosure. Sounds to me that he put it in to soften the blow of a current/future sex scandal.

I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something to that effect, that he has to do it to take the wind out of some potential blackmail. Which means there is potentially something worse about him than anything in his book, which fits with the JC meeting where he was hiding something from the whole story (why he turned the camera off / didn't record it).

Anytime he admits or confesses something I am sure it's not the full complete truth. So when he said "I'm going to have to say every 2-3 months for 3-4 years" about his visiting prostitutes, it could well be every month or few weeks for 5+ years. Not really a stretch.

It's like when your doctor asks how much alcohol you drink, and you say "I'm going to have to say about 2-3 a week" when you really know it's 8-9 ... bottles, LOL.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh wow Kameron’s video just popped up on my YouTube when I signed on! So well done Kameron!

Can’t wait to hear the talk around the campfire this year at the Tahoe apostafest, lol.

Again, excellent video Kameron!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit