It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

maybe divorce is a GOOD thing in the case, for everyone? - but what about the kids?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Malachi 2:14-17, KJV.

14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the Lord hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.

15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

16 For the Lord, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the Lord of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

17 Ye have wearied the Lord with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the Lord, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

This thread should be allowed to continue if only inform us of Lloyd's legal process against the magnificent 7!!!

•  Debra
    Debra

Ron I'm pretty sure Lloyds legal process against the magnificent seven was thrown out of court I think his lawyer told him to go away and come back when he's got some accual evidence to present please correct me if I'm wrong someone

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I'm pretty sure Lloyds legal process against the magnificent seven was thrown out of court I think his lawyer told him to go away and come back when he's got some accual evidence to present please correct me if I'm wrong someone

If it has been thrown out, I am not aware. As far as I know it’s still being considered by the court 🤷‍♀️

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It looks like he has decided to quietly drop it. If so, it would be a rare flash of insight on his part to stop digging the hole deeper.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I suspect not, he lodged documents with the court on 18 July as he promised on 10 June however he hasn’t shared them with the community, we haven’t been notified and the court file is still open….who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Vintage
    Vintage

If Evans thinks that sharing that information with the community could, in any way, provide a way for the defendants to better prepare themselves against him or counter his aggression, realizing this could have caused him to change his mind about "sharing". After all, he'd had no intention of sharing out of a desire to be "fair" to those he accuses. Telling his public that he would "share" that information was, rather, intended to elicit admiration from any supporters he has left, and was his form of "saber-rattling" toward those he accuses.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    This thread should be allowed to continue if only inform us of Lloyd's legal process against the magnificent 7!!!

I agree. However maybe we can avoid posts that are not really relevant to the subject at hand.

•  Debra
    Debra

Oh right thank you Kim and vintage IF it did go to court he would HAVE TO release information to the defendants or there lawyers before any hearing, well that's how it works in the UK, in a trial the other side have to provide to yourself or your lawyers what they have got so you and your lawyers CAN build a defence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit