It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

hahahahahahaha good ones

• Vintage
    Vintage

Watchtower needs donations to fight lawsuits and to pay legally imposed penalties. Evans needs donations to sue critics in an effort to silence them. Don't supporters of Watchtower and those who support Evans understand that their donations are just going into the pockets of the court system and privately contracted lawyers?

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA said,

"I know because I infiltrated one such group."

Is it too soon for you to tell us how that went?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    LMSA: nicolaou - I’m on hols but keep that on hold for another couple weeks.

👍

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Next time he's being arrogant,mean, and use big fancy words to insult somebody ,on twitter,or in his youtube comment section, I will remember this...DUHHHH! what? to lazy to bring the bike up in the Attic? .. I'm french ,do english peoples use this word hoodlum?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh the Irony...Unless...the staff have a Patreon page too?

• Toblerone5
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Toblerone5: I'm french ,do english peoples use this word hoodlum?

It's a familiar term in the USA, though I recall that long ago it was meant to refer to members of organized crime groups. These days it is used to refer to any common small-time criminal or ne'er-do-well. The word is also often shortened to 'hood.'

• Vintage
    Vintage

In the 1960's, my father said, "They're hoods!" He was referring to low-ranking criminals who, in that instance, were paid to carry out a crime for members of an organized crime group. (Southern USA.)

• Biahi
    Biahi

I haven’t kept up, does LE have a new studio, because he is no longer welcome at his old one? The bunker?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit