It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd, full screen, with a comment bubble above his head

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Exactly! That's it. That could be the entire site.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Or this one?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The site could just be a rotating images, featuring quotes from his confession.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5, how did you manage to find a picture of him right when he was thinking that?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Another one: "I bought sex from girls that were definitely over 21."

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Sign up and finance by 'activism' in Thailand."

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I can certainly sympathise with Nic not wanting to waste any more time on this guy. It’s depressing, but probably the reality is that LE will carry on no matter what. As long as people are sending him free money he will string it out indefinitely. He’s lost half of his patrons but that’s probably not enough for him to call it a day. I wonder what proportion of his patrons don’t know about his behaviour, and the extent of it, and what proportion know full well, but just don’t care. If they don’t care, and he doesn’t care, just walk away and let them get on with it.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

LE will always have a following just like Jabba the Hutt still had acolytes even though he was a filthy obese space slug who could only get women near him by chaining them on a leash. (Note to Disney: Prequel series where Jabba goes to Planet Thailand, does filthy things, abuses co-workers and have a strong female character stand up to his abuses and nearly take him down. I don’t need a credit, just throw it round a few times in the board room)

Where was I? Jabba the Hutt or Lloyd Evans? I’m getting them confused. Right, LE is a neckbeard piece of shit loser who’d be laughed out of any UK interview. What does he have to offer? He spent the last 13 years of his life living off his wife’s translations and making YT videos about Jehovah’s Witnesses? Imagine how that interview would go.

Could Jabba the Hutt renounce his crime lord status and apply to the Imperial Academy as a Death Star commander? No, because he’s… Jabba the Hutt. (Writer’s Note: Frequent references to Jabba the Hutt are purposely uttered due to LE being a huge Star Wars fan and the fact that they share the same body type. 3 month statute of limitations start right now on me calling LE Jabba the Hutt. Go!)

He painted himself into a corner and now into his 40s he has little choice other than to find some way to continue his grift. He had literally ALL FUCKING DAY to to be a complete dick to people here, shout them down and make them think twice about ever questioning him. I got tired of it myself and purposely didn’t post where he did lest he pick a fight with me.

This is literally how that asshole operates. People just give up because they don’t have all day to respond to his attacks and counter attacks. Right round the time he left this forum he started formulating a “goon squad” of uneducated JW mindset people who were looking for their post-WT saviour. They would do most of the work for him and have FB groups to formulate strategy and alert people to shout down and attack people who were openly critical of Lloyd.

I know because I infiltrated one such group.

What we have going on here in the Year of Our Lord 2022 is an open rebellion. His goon squad members are now the recipients of the counter attacks and they are very choosy about where they go. The few fearless ones rely on burner accounts and their attacks are mostly hit and run.

So we “trim the lawn”. If someone like him is that desperate to hang onto his only real source of income as he is, they are going to have residual followers. The thing is, as intelligent as he likes to claim himself as, he’s quite emotionally retarded and makes extremely horrible decisions (I.E. the livestream) based on his easily triggered temper and misplaced faith in himself.

Trimming the lawn is based on the premise that there are always going to be absolutely dumb motherfuckers and clueless cult members who think his convention videos are somehow hastening the end of WT. Kind of like Jabba’s palace. (This is the 6th Jabba the Hutt reference in this post, make sure to point that out to Karlo Novosel, Esq.) There is a number out there that he will bottom out at. 400 patrons? 300? 200?

I’m willing to find out. He’s already counted on people tuning this out and moving on because this is how it’s always worked for him. He didn’t count on people not willing to give him any ground and keep the pressure up. He’s stayed quiet lately but the minute he pokes his Muppet nose out too far he gets reminded of how he’s strictly a YouTuber now. Leah Remini Show? Gone. BBC? Forget it. He fails every category of a being a credible media source due to not only what he did but his constant lies to cover it up. The bullshit lawsuit actually lost him more followers and I can think of one prominent supporter of his who privately thought it was a huge blunder. And he still has to answer as to the results of the lawsuit which are going to be embarrassing and further proof he doesn’t mind wasting donations.

He didn’t count on 7 months out this still being a topic. nicolaou - I’m on hols but keep that on hold for another couple weeks.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Jabba the Hutt ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit