It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

The bunker had a mold problem. However, you ask a pertinent question. We don't know for sure whether or not he was "no longer welcome at his old one". He's filmed some videos in his car. Others here are probably more knowledgeable than me about his new studio.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    We don't know for sure whether or not he was "no longer welcome at his old one".

I doubt he was booted. Lloyd actually owns the property his wife’s family home sits on so he is in effect their landlord. Unsure if her name is on that deed too but you can be sure his is. So he’s effectively holding them hostage, and of course this was paid for by your generous donations. This undoubtedly is a main sticking point in their divorce negotiations if they are indeed at this point.

Her request for a divorce in January which prompted him to cut short his planned 2 month Thailand trip (again, thanks for your activism “tips”) actually sounded like more of a plea for him to get his act together and stop fleeing the family to bang prossies.

Christ, this is a woman who got outted as “sexually incompatible” and still managed to show up behind the camera where he congratulated himself on a job well done. Remember that scene in Star Wars where Jabba the Hutt releases Princess Leia from her chains because she didn’t please him sexually and Leia said no problem, she’ll still drop by as a palace regular?

Knowing his patterns of argumentation it’s a good bet their attempts to talk about this always include an admonition to her that she was just as much at fault for his fall from grace and subsequent loss of income due to her sending others screenshots, emails and pics that demonstrate his abusive behaviour.

“I went outside the marriage but you didn’t help with your indiscretions! Those were private!”

“Child support? Well where’s my half of the rent?!”

And people are still funding this shit? You have to had been in a cult to see no problem with giving this slob a blank cheque.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA, I too marvel that some people see the kind of life Evans leads as having no relevance to their enjoyment of his videos.

I didn't know that Evans owns the house where he had his bunker. That explains a lot.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I didn't know that Evans owns the house where he had his bunker. That explains a lot.

The property it sits on, not the house itself. The house is owned by the in-laws. Not sure how that works but there must be a lease agreement for the dwelling to be allowed to occupy the land it sits on. Half or all of which must be paid to Evans himself. He bought the property round 2015-2016 when he really started to get paid good money for activism.

Astute move, really. Excellent bargaining chip. Gave him an advantage over her position should the marriage ever falter which at that point he had to had at least considered the possibility of. Not only was he planning on fleecing the ex JW community in order to kick start his secular career, but he effectively planted a “poison pill” should his wife ever seek to divorce and get some money out of him.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Got it. She's at a complete disadvantage.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I wonder if the gym is going,is the same that the Instagram fitness model? 26 years old girl,he left 2 message back in may? https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdi-ocOMRD_/?hl=en... he's not doing all this just to be in shape...wonder what his followers would say, if he get's a girlfriend, a real one this time ...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

His hair looks very dark these days - is it dyed or just a trick of the light?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Who the f## talks like that. Lloyd can be super cringe even when talking about gym. He has zero self awareness

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    The property it sits on, not the house itself. The house is owned by the in-laws

Did he tell you that? That’s news to me

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd can be super cringe even when talking about gym.

Are you referring about the part where he said his Legs and Arms are having a "pleasing glow of exortion"... Guess he think he's a poet now...Lloyd Sweatspeare..To Sweat or not to sweat? that is the question

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit