It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

•  Debra
    Debra

Hello whateveryousay

No one is forcing you or anyone else to come here and read our posts, it seems you don't know Lloyd as well as you think you do,

Lloyd is a liar and a user (and that is being kind) he has a long history of bullying people on social media, he bullied Kim and Mike's daughter Shyla, he screamed abuse at fairy tales elderly mother over the phone, threatened to hunt Kim Silvio down even if it takes him 40 years, threatened to sue Andrew Gold for daring to have Kim on his programme after him (and she didn't even say a bad word about him on the programme) and that's just the tip of the iceberg,

Last month he was saying if he didn't get more money from his patreons he would have to shut his channel down and when a few people asked him how much it costs him to run his channel he deleted the comments or refused to answer, he currently has over 400 patreons even if each one only paid him a dollar a pound a euro or whatever the currency is in Croatia I'm sure it doesn't cost over 400 a month to run his channel, he had a holiday in Texas USA Thailand and London England all within approx a year how many of his patreons could afford to do that

He tried to steal the copyright to ray Franz book crisis of conscience

He lied on his taking a break video he said he was taking a break for mental health reasons whereas the truth was he was mad at his wife for changing her mind about having an open marriage so he upped and left for Thailand ( I wonder how much that cost him or rather his patreons). He admitted to using prostitutes every three or four months over the last five years. When he returned home and made that Livestream video he claimed he was "forced to do so" but I don't think anyone was in the room holding him hostage, in his video he says to his listeners "is what I'm doing so bad you be the judge" we took him at his word and did indeed judge him he didn't like the results so he got a lawyer to write threatening letters to 12 people (which unsurprising got laughed off) so now he is calling seven of them criminals and trying to sue them in the courts (again I wonder how much this is costing him)

So yes whateveryousay we have been hurt by Lloyd evens actions and have every right to post about it on here.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    whateveryousay: Y'all are totally obssesed.
    I think Lloyd is a scumbag but I watch his videos from time to time.

I think he's a scumbag and I don't watch his videos anymore. Technically, you're more obsessed than I am.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Lloyd is going to get a rude awakening that people in the real world simply don't care about the kooky sex things JWs control. It isn't shocking to them, and they don't get a rise out of that content unless it's extreme.

Dave Chapelle has people rolling on the floor when speaking about highly offensive things such as the Michael Jackson and R Kelly sexual escapades. On the surface nothing is really funny about them as the allegations are quite serious, but good comedians always find a way to break down that story and find the absurd things about them.

Lloyd Evans also wants to talk about sex and there's no problem with that. A lot of comics do. But given his history, he should leave any personal anecdotes out of it. But he WANTS to. He's not embarrassed about it and it's obvious that masturbation is a primary part of his sexual identity. People don't connect with this. They find it sad actually, and don't want to hear about wanking stories.

The routine sounds like it's from a man who hardly gets out anymore. He's speaking about old events that people don't think about anymore, especially the Queen's funeral. That was last summer and if he wanted to joke about the British Royal Family, there's a current scandal that's on a lot of people's minds with Harry and Meghan. Maybe make a joke about how Harry almost froze his penis off on a trip to the North Pole? That's a penis joke people can handle, not so much when he's speaking about his own when he's on the stage and everyone is looking at him. Or perhaps Prince Andrew?

Then there were odd complaints about an electronics store having data sticks behind locked glass doors. And? They probably had a problem with those things being lifted so much and resorted to that. Lloyd calls them "the cathedral of despair" but eager sales reps preferring to sell you more expensive items like LED TVs are standard all over. What's so crazy about the store policies that he feels the need to label them as "the cathedral of despair"? It doesn't make sense.

I've been to shows where I've felt the same thing - this guy is just not reaching the crowd and his content is lame. His comedy routine is a window into how this man thinks. He's glad he's out of Sisak (and separated from his wife?), enjoys his new surroundings, still seems to think 24/7 about JWs and how they have ruined his sex life which says a lot right there regarding where it currently stands.

Lloyd's not quitting activism. Evan after all these months in Zagreb living as a bachelor, JWs still seem to define him.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

From her Facebook page, were so far ,she got 84 compliment how great she looks, and she does . My reason why I'm posting this ,because for once and for all , I want some people to see she's NOT A VICTIM , THAT POOR POOR HER SHE NEEDS TO BE SAVE , .. She took the TRASH OUT , she looks great, she clearly moved on , and she's not that innocent either. Someone was wondering if she would maybe go back to the CULT...Not with those tattoos she won't !

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I was wondering did He ever said what he wrote in his dissociated letter ? What was the reason he give? I wonder if , one of those reason he gave .was what he said in his stand up routine. The not allowed to wank ...

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I think he thought he already had amazing material. After all, online and in interviews, people just laugh when he talks about his sexual failures. It's been his gimmick early on and it works easier when you're around a group who has common ground. I was dabbling in standup for a bit. When talking to my comedian friends what worked better was talking about going door to door. Everyone can understand how awkward that is and how awkward it is when a JW comes to your door. As usual most things outside of the very narrow window of JW content he is going to have a hard time with because he has to think of someone other than himself.

• pr0ner
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

One more thing about her, she got 3 tattoos, we can only see one on the photo , the Feather...so I google it...

The feather often represents strength and growth, as well as hope and freedom.

I'm curious to what the other 2 are. The fact she got them on her arm , where everybody can see them ,tells me she's not the shy ,withdrawn , again VICTIM person some may thing she is...Also

The majority of girls view tattoos as a method of proving something important to others and themselves A way to remind themselves that they are strong and fearless human beings.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The BEGGING never stop ... And who's the WE'RE ? And OUR TEAM ? What ? Who ? TIBOR ? Oh Come On! ''We're here '' need to make some MONEY with your story , cause ''we're here'' needs to go on vacation soon, we're here needs to afford the single lifestyle now...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Almost anything can be material for a stand-up routine. What makes some comedians successful is the ability to tell a funny story. Simply pointing out absurd or funny things won't impress an audience-- ordinary, 'non-funny' people do that all the time. You want a comedian to entertain you. Dave Chapelle is successful because he's a master storyteller. Think of the comedians who make you laugh, and they know how to tell a story.

"My religion didn't let me masturbate" is not, in and of itself, a funny or non-funny concept. It has a ton of promise, though, because people love taboo subjects. And someone who has a talent for telling funny stories would never run out of laughs. The idea of preaching door to door? Put that in the hands of your favorite comedian and imagine what they could do with it. They'd probably have the room falling out of its chairs from laughter.

Evans might be able to learn the craft. I tend to doubt it, mostly because he cannot laugh at himself and he bristles at any kind of criticism, which he would need to heed in order to improve. I just can't imagine someone being good at comedy if they cannot laugh at themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit