It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Marko. You are an honorable man

https://ufile.io/f/7di8l

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

The evidence has been submitted to the authorities, the screenshots look hard to fake and have the victim blocked out but I assume the authorities will be notified of the victims name and not sure if the victim consented to the information getting out.

I'm guessing more on that at a later date.

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.

Those chats seemed authentic enough. If they are fiction someone was a very good writer.

So UK congregations know about this but he is allowed to flee the country and resume congregation activities in Croatia? The Croatian congregations know about this but he is allowed to be a JW? The branch offices have full knowledge of this the whole time he rises to become the most (in)famous Internet apostate? All the while he is able to enter Bethel properties and make videos? All this while he is being leaked extremely sensitive internal information from WT insiders, leaked video of Morris buying scotch, etc. as a trusted source?

This whole situation reeks and seems extremely fishy. As bad as all this seems, I don't feel like we know half of what is really going on behind the scenes.

JLE said a lot about the WT but there were some subjects even he wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole. Certain controversies that he dismissed as baseless. Makes me think ...

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

If anyone is having issues with downloading those pics from that website, as I was, someone else has uploaded a PDF with all the same screenshots in order with dates. Hosted on the blockchain, so very resistant to censorship or removal.

https://odysee.com/JLE-Email-Leak-02142022:f

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Good lord. I feel like I need to bathe in hydrogen peroxide after reading that.

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.
    His first act as an apostate is to setup "JW Survey" as an information gathering exercise on the backgrounds, thoughts, and activities of the exJW community. (Let's be fair, no actual JW ever filled out his questionnaire.) What was the real point of creating this database? Just asking questions ...

He becomes the gatekeeper on what constitutes acceptable forms of activism and shouts down other voices who prefer other methods.

• Davros
    Davros

Something about JW Survey turned me off. I got a survey from them, but it said it was a survey from Stephen Lett and the GB wants to hear my opinions. (I knew it was BS at the time)

So, as a PIMQ at the time, I thought, WTF, why are they sending me as survey I didn't ask for, and, even worse off LIE to me about it supposingly being from WT HQ? Now, 'm supposed to believe things about the WT from a guy who starts out by telling active witnesses a lie?

All he did at that time is PROVE to me at the time that the JW's were right and the apostates are nothing but liars.

Tell me again about how he's supposed to be a GREAT activist?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Speechless.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I have filed yet another complaint with Patreon asking them to investigate and remove Lloyd's account. If you have not done so, please consider contacting them. The video on Marko's statement was included in my newest complaint.

• Reservations
    Reservations

I’ve said it already, but Lloyd is FUCKED

Like, REALLY FUCKED

I suspect those leaked texts are real.

Lloyd is one fucked upped, Dangerous, lying, deceitful, and darn right Disgusting individual.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit