It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Caminante
    Caminante

The metadata shows the document written by Kim Brooks, because she herself stated that she removed the e-mail address and copied the text into a document to make it shareable as a PDF. So this in itself does not prove that the statement is genuine.

However, it is wise indeed to wait for further proof of authenticity.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry my out of control fingers are acting up again.A comment that R.A.M made: Does anyone have any information regarding the leakers and their connection to Evans? Now that I know the gobbler JW publisher files were send to croatia in a big Blue Enveloppe "allegedly" made me wonder,why did he had to stick is big pervert nose in the IICSA and get involve in that? Again he's in Croatia? Now "What if" the the one in Australia was so damaging for Watch. that they did not want that with the U.K. So ''what if" Watch . needed a leaker, a big Narcissist who also would not want those files to come out?On another note, fun fact, did you know that the Pillow gate video was leak in 2018 ,2 years before the IICSA (2020) ? Of all the ex -jw with a youtube channel , a bethelite send a video on masturbation to HIM? For that Bethelite to even do that , he was not working in the shipping department. so M.big shot must have known about Gobbler ''Indiscration"... Or maybe I watch to many investigating T.V.show? ( Please excuse my french brain) Oh I almost forget Thank you R.A.M for your comment...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry still have to rant, The Nerve of this jerk to make not one ,not 2 ,but 3 Issy fit video on Watctower acused me of hate speech , in connection to is involment with the IIICSA. And now you will excuse me i will Release the Kraken.SHUT UP! You had no business in that to beging with .HELLO? CONFLICT OF INTEREST HERE! I also watch to many legal drama T.V. shows Why don't you get your FAT ASS out of your Bunker...Wait ,If he does that he will go and Destroyed a poor Prostitute lady cat part, don't want to offend anybody with the word pussy... And like my Husband would say: Are you done? NO ,I assure you this Rant is much funnier with my big French Accent...Now I'M DONE...

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

There is a link to evidence being sent through twitter right now. Someone has contacted the police already about this.

https://twitter.com/pasta_hour/status/1493218566866415619

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I've read the evidence he supplies and it is sickening...it's damning...this will finish him as an activist.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Could you give a short summary? I don’t think I want to read it.

I knew he was a nasty piece of work, but I am still really shocked.

Just think, if he had followed Kim’s advice then none of this would have come out. What a colossal idiot. Thank goodness!

I've read the evidence he supplies and it is sickening...it's damning...this will finish him as an activist.

I was actually sick. Having went through CSA I could not get past the 3rd screenshot.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

A summary of the chats are:

He groomed a 14 year old girl, they had cybersex then they met in a car park and had sexual activity. He knew she was 14 all along and admits he cannot control himself due to his upbringing in a religion where sexual things are repressed.

He's finished.

Could you give a short summary? I don’t think I want to read it.

I knew he was a nasty piece of work, but I am still really shocked.

Just think, if he had followed Kim’s advice then none of this would have come out. What a colossal idiot. Thank goodness!

To be honest, I could not get past the 3rd page and I can't put a gauge on the anger I feel right now.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Thank you notsurewheretogo. Where did the evidence come from? Can it be verified? And why have the police not acted on it before now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit