It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Nicolau we have some excellent "witness statement" videos/documents to upload.

Examples lloyds livestream (maybe a analysis if required for copyright reasons)

Katy Kittens statement

Kim Silvio's statement video with Johnathan

Kamaron Fader's video

A link to Jake's mini history video

A link to Andrew gold and Kim Silvio video

Excepts from Andrew Gold, again for copyright reasons

Video of the Crises of conscience scandal

Documents:

Kim's original statement

Mark O'Donnell's statement

Javier Ortiz statement

Screenshots relating to the AAWA scandal

Just for starters......anymore?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Just for starters......anymore?

Wally’s (JW Thoughts) video about Lloyd lying to him about deleting a comment. He hit Lloyd hard and made the case he can’t be trusted on anything.

Truth-Seeker Atheist - former Bible Student and friend and huge donator to Lloyd. He made a video about why he pulled his support which sometimes amounted to hundreds a month.

Dr Sohom Das (A Psyche for Sore Minds) interview with Andrew Gold where he stopped short of officially diagnosing Lloyd as a sociopathic narcissist.

Andrew Gold’s video comparing Lloyd to a cult leader. (This is separate from the Gold-Silvio interview)

Angel DeSantis (former cult member of the Children of God) video about what she felt was Lloyd’s similar cult tactics about silencing dissent and making himself the only conduit out of JWs and taking the credit.

Ashton and Jon (YouTubers with 248K subs) - outsiders who make reaction videos to current events made two videos about Lloyd’s out of control ego, addiction to power and his cult-like tendencies.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Diogenesister, LMsA
    Please go ahead and upload what you've got. I've increased the maximum upload file size to 256Mb per file and you can upload 10 files at a time within that limit but if that's not enough (I know video files can be large) I could temporarily increase the limit to suit.
    A short text file to describe what you're uploading would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA said,

"Wally’s (JW Thoughts) video about Lloyd lying to him about deleting a comment. He hit Lloyd hard and made the case he can’t be trusted on anything."

Though Wally could be right,... many times I've posted comments under a YouTube video that have "disappeared" when I returned to check for replies to my comment. This was usually when my comment had included a link. In these cases, I know that the channel owner had not deleted my comment, because I was a moderator. Also, several times a poster became angry at the channel owner, saying that their "respectful" post had been deleted, when neither the channel owner nor I had deleted it. And, sometimes posts that had disappeared would even inexplicably re-appear hours later. So, on this point, I have to say that Lloyd may have not deleted a particular comment. YouTube occassionally has a mind of its own. Oh, and if any random reader "reports" a comment to YouTube, the actual YouTube company moderators can delete the comment at their discretion.

•  Debra
    Debra

Oh wow that compilation your gathering together sounds absolutely brilliant I very much hope to see it come together x

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Las M, that’s an excellent outline. Focus on a chapter at a time and I’m sure others will help when we can. Some graphics might be good to include as well, such as the graph showing patrons deserting, and a few particularly good humorous memes to lighten it up. Research shows (Cialdini) that two of the things we find most persuasive are 1) social proof and 2) appeals to authority. This means emphasising, over and over, just how many people have been put off by his behaviour, how many patrons have already abandoned his Patreon, the opinion of Dr Das and Andrew Gold as independent authorities, and other respected activists who have distanced themselves. These points are just as important as the depressing details of the case in convincing people.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Somebody mentioned that the latest livestream only produced a couple of hundred dollars in donations for LE. This contrasts with $3000 in his confessional livestream. That’s down by over 90%. This is probably indicative, more than anything else, of the draining support away from his channel. No wonder he looks so glum.

Among all the response videos, one of the most compelling, I found, was the older American guy who had donated hundreds of dollars to LE but who said he could not in good conscience send him any more money. It was compelling because he was obviously a genuine and committed supporter who had only reluctantly come to the conclusion that LE is bad news. That’s an excellent video, but unfortunately now I can’t find it again!

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    That’s an excellent video, but unfortunately now I can’t find it again!

2:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b6IvHVWBfg&t=7s

• Vintage
    Vintage

Here's the link to that video, slimboyfat. https://youtu.be/7b6IvHVWBfg

I saved the link, but I don't remember the page of our Thread where I originally saw it.

Edit: You were faster than me, "was a new boy".

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Though Wally could be right

Watch the video. Wally screenshot the deleted comment before it was deleted.

By the end Wally made a compelling argument as to how Lloyd deleted and why he would do such a thing

https://youtu.be/MRHpMODsh0E

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit