It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Thanks for the quick answer. Having trouble deciding which shirt is more stupid, the birdcatcher shirt or the Tibor shirt. I wonder who is buying either shirt and why especially at $27 each.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, Psalm 91:3. “ 3 For he will rescue you from the trap of the birdcatcher, From the destructive pestilence.“

But one thing to note. Lloyd is quoting from the New World Translation. I haven’t seen any other translation that words it exactly as “birdcatcher”.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Most render the word as fowler. That is why the shirt made no sense to me. I thought it was a reference to one of his insipid videos.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    But one thing to note. Lloyd is quoting from the New World Translation. I haven’t seen any other translation that words it exactly as “birdcatcher”

Like I’ve said before, I don’t think he’s ever really left the Borg. Despite his protestations, he’s still governed by those eight men of Crooklyn.

• Vintage
    Vintage

"Birdcatcher" does, at least, look better on a T-shirt than "fowler", "hunter's net", "snare of scandal", "hidden dangers", and "snare of the trapper".

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

That livestream was lame. His heart isn’t in this anymore. He was answering inane questions like Star Trek vs Star Wars and uttered outdated references to weed. It was obvious he was trying to draw the thing out to get more superchat donations which were mostly $5 or less. I heard he cleared maybe $150 tops which is astoundingly weak for a channel with over 100K subs.

Also a lot of his support came from Poland both in superchats and comments such as “you are very popular in Poland”. THIS is why he is trying to scare people from talking about him lest this talk filter down to people who due to the language barrier probably don’t have all the facts and believe this is only about an affair he apologised to his wife for.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Too bad I don't speak Polish.

•  Debra
    Debra

Vintage there's always Google translate

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Las Malv … you’ve been following this more closely than anyone. I wonder if you’d consider putting together a narrative of the whole scandal and post it as an ebook on Amazon? It would make more people aware and able to make an informed choice about whether to have anything to do with him, plus it would infuriate him but, because it remains purely factual, he couldn’t do anything about it and would underline that his threats are empty and his attempted censorship has failed.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

Coincidence, that the two topics pop up near each other?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit