It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

This is a question worth asking that I found on Twitter. Just how many women were you cheating on at the same time Lloyd? When you tell the truth the first time, you don't have to keep track of which lie you told.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He's a real ladies man, to hear him tell it.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    Well, the 'attic warming party' didn't bring in much in the way of superchats as far as I could see, even by dragging the livestream out to what LE referred to as its 'bitter end'. Yes, a bit disappointing. Perhaps the grand opening of the new media centre will do better.
  • Mikejw
    Mikejw

So he claims that Tia woman in the pictures was not a sex worker but he also dated a sex worker

yes he is a ladies man as long as they can take his donated funds

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I won't be commenting until I have engaged legal representation...accept if someone brings it up, then I will mention it, but only to try and get the persons who are calling me out to reveal themselves so I can go full-on woke and dox them to attempt to cancel them.

Yawn Lloyd, that is sooooo 2015, get with the bloody times, doxing is no longer being tolerated.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wait.....this buffoon actually had a livestream of what he calls, "An Attic Warming Party?"

What a dip-shit retard. Who gives a flying fugg where he shoots and tapes his crap?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The video title said the attic-warming party...I was expecting this...nope ...Even his "Party" SUCK...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Is it the attic of his in-laws house, or is it somewhere else?

P.S. Thisismein1972, you wrote “Yawn Lloyd,...”. Thanks a lot. Now every time I read your post, I yawn. :)

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I don't understand the "birdcatcher my apostacy is radioactive" shirt. What does it mean?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think a reference to a talk sometime that cited the “birdcatcher” in the Psalms (91:3), usually interpreted as Satan, using, among other things, apostasy to ensnare JWs and convert them to the the dark side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit