It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JeffT
    JeffT

the panting walrus that is finished in a minute,

Could somebody pass me the brain bleach. Please.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Could somebody pass me the brain bleach. Please.

Could I please have it when your finished 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• KatKat
    KatKat

I really wonder how Lloyd Evan's reaction would have been if Djana would have payed and slept with many different men in the time of their marriage. It is hard to believe he would have taken the relaxed attitude he expects from everybody towards his own behaviour.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I am sure Lloyd Evans never satisfied a woman in bed the slightest ever.

Does anyone want to tell KatKat they just got a bingo?

I’m totally kidding, how would I know?

I’m not kidding, it’s bad.

I really wonder how Lloyd Evan's reaction would have been if Djana would have payed and slept with many different men in the time of their marriage.

He’d place a huge guilt trip on her followed by a staged “I’m packing my shit up and leaving, you’ll never see me again! Adios!”. He’d bring the girls up constantly as he calls her with vague threats of suicide and tell her she just ruined their lives. Then he’d work to sabotage whatever relationship she had by getting into the girls’ head that the new guy was bad, dangerous and then a dramatic livestream where he calls everyone out…

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

For fuck sake, Lloyd is doing it all wrong. When one gets one hair Just for Men'd One also has it styled in order to show off one's new-fangled hairdo. What does Lloyd do? Bleach it and forgets to brush it after drying his hair with a towel. Mind you.

Remember the scene in There's Something About Mary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbFx0CbaIlY

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I just watched his video on his "mid life crisis". One point stood out to me. I often emailed/conversed with Lloyd on his appearance shortly after he came out from Cedars advising general marketing 101 tips on the better your appearance the better your message is received and he went mental at me.

He reiterates this in his recent video in that he doesn't care what people think about his appearance and that if someone doesn't listen to him because of his appearance then they are not his target audience.

I can't logically put that view together with the man who is a content creator with the goal of helping people come out of the cult JW's. Surely if more JW's listened to him because was a bit tidier because the JW's were still of a JW mindset but starting to waken up is that not the whole goal of his channel?

Very strange approach and yes he can do what he wants with his appearance but take the well known attitude that a smarter presentation lends weight to your message and adopt something from it but as he says in his older videos he just look a right mess and detracts from his message.

Strange bloke, clearly not all there and in line with narcissism that we know of him.

I've actually enjoyed the last few months, his content has lessened, the scandal is over, I have unsubscribed from a few on YT and Twitter who still hark on about him because he is pretty much done. The testimony of what he did stands and his attitude towards it and now is the time for the exJW community to forget him and move on.

This threads needs archived and locked. We are done with him.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I didn't watch the interview, and don't plan to. But it sounds like the comments section was heavily moderated, and that Evans himself spent hours beforehand making sure things were sanitized. The callers were screened and one made it through before getting cut off, but Evans had to address the interruption anyway.

To me, that's a success. Anyone intrigued enough to want to know more about Evans will also want to know what that was all about, and it shouldn't take long to figure out that he's not the innocent victim of a harassment campaign, but an awful person. It also serves as a reminder to him that this isn't going to go away.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Vintage Are you one of my relatives? Maybe a cousin? I look exactly like my avatar, btw

He looks like your brother with a thyroid problem. I think you both need to check 23and me🤣

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

What the hell is going on with Lloyd Evans? Jehovah's Witness Carting Encounters, 5 Month Catch Up.

https://youtu.be/GJhq4WA5IyQ

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

"This threads needs archived and locked. We are done with him."

Who is "we", white man?

Follow/read who you want, but let's not do this "we" stuff" as if you speak for anyone besides yourself.

Lloyd whipped his audience into bullying and harassing people for years. Lots of stuff happened behind the scenes. I'm not sure it's fair telling people to just "move on" when he's attempting to push "criminal" lawsuits. I guess if it hasn't affected you personally there is a point it seems like drama. He isn't "helping" people, he's inflicting additional trauma.

The guy in question is a predator. 100%

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit