It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

He's actively trying to communicate with people that have "apparently" been the cause of a lot of grief for him.

Lloyd's Public Relations firm is not doing a very effective job.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    The courthouse ?

See when you know how scammers work, you start to notice some things. This is how the UK tax scam works and vulnerable people get taken in by it. The scammer shows the same number from the UK courthouse as proof. Scammers need to be master manipulators. With James Lloyd Evans posting just an address to his twitter account, with nothing else, no substance of that, makes me very suspicious. Anyone could do it! Maybe it's a court letter about his divorce and not about so called litigation. :see_no_evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPpuUnQ6cac

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Lloyd is still one of the best ex jdub activists but that does say much about ex jdub activism

I completely disagree with you on that point. There are many other activists out there doing a far better job offline. There is a support group here and the UKXJW's support group which is purely for support and no Lloyd loving/bashing at all.

I think we are all confusing the word activist with youtuber. Lloyd is a youtuber. I can think of many other youtubers that are much better;

JWFacts
    Kim Mikey
    Telltale
    JW Beliefs Discussed
    Marc Cora
    Fateful Slave
    Kim Silvio (now who has started her own channel)
    Katie Kitten (aka Louise)
    Coach De Free
    The Great Apostate
    Kevin McFree
    Son of Thunder
    JW Suicides
    Faulty
    Stephanie Maria
    Spoonfed No More
    The Apostate Family
    Never Stop Searching For Truth

Dang this list is getting long. My point is, there are many other youtubers better than Lloyd. Lloyd got all of his information from Paul Grundy(JW Facts) at the beginning. He has used and abused many people taking their information and pretending he had an informant. :unamused:

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I think we are all confusing the word activist with youtuber. Lloyd is a youtuber.

Maybe activist creates an image that gets supporters ?

I can think of many other youtubers that are much better;

Oh yes ! Big shout out for Kevin McFree - my favorite, always spoke very perceptively of life as a Dub.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Followed by "so once again I need your help, my loyal patreons ... please, dig deep and give me all the money you can, because Lloyd needs to take care of his girls"

(admit it, you can picture his droning / pleading voice saying those exact words with that "fake earnest" inflection)

@Simon. At that point, that's all that the money will before. He probably paid his lawyer around €2k if even that. I think his lawyer probably did him a favor as a long-term client. He paid that amount solely to save face. He keeps pulling his attention back to himself. How can a marriage possibly withstand someone that needs this much attention? His behavior has always been rinse and repeat, the problem for him now is that he came up against a force and culture that creates a problematic consequence for him. From his own words he seemed addicted to paying for sex. Addicts will do anything, like paying €2k to only save face.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    Lloyd's Public Relations firm is not doing a very effective job.

@NonCoinCollector That's another thing he clearly isn't spending any money there. I guess they told him that focusing on just 7 would rehabilitate his image? Maybe they suggested he do public outreach by suggesting that AltWorldly and Andrew Gold were simply manipulated in all this? Come on.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Tibor, I hope you're proud of yourself for standing up and behind Lloyd.

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

There is a support group here and the UKXJW's support group which is purely for support

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

Can I have a link to the UKxjw group?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit