It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Debra, Using Google Translate to translate Evans' exploits to Polish would probably create so many hilarious errors that he could legitimately sue me.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Slimboyfat - Idk, maybe throw an outline together and see if it makes sense. Go from there. I do agree that there needs to be something all inclusive of the scandal and documented for everyone to see. I can see people not having the patience to sift through this thread and start watching all the videos out there. I’ll give it some thought.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I've been thinking the very same thing and so I threw this together a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.lloydevans.info/

I could, in addition to inviting submissions, allow selected individuals to write up more detailed articles if anyone's up for it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Bringing together a coherent narrative about what has happened is important in itself, and the important thing about putting it on Amazon in particular is that, at the moment, his own narrative stands there unchallenged. If there was an ebook and paperback that appeared alongside his own book in searches then it would give people opportunity to know what they are getting into with him.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I looked into the term "due diligence" and came across this small but helpful article:

https://keynorthgroup.com/insights/enhanced-due-diligence-and-fake-news-why-this-is-a-problem-and-what-to-do-about-it/
    Enhanced Due Diligence and Fake News – Why this is a Problem and What to Do About it
    "At the end of the day it will come down to fact-checking. Did this event occur? Does the professor who was quoted in the article exist? Were those people in that photo actually at that place at that time? Was the product in question even available in the market at the time it was alleged to have been distributed?"

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Something that is definitely on point.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XB7m9ci3hM8

• Yooters
    Yooters

Here’s another great video he’s done. Pretty much nails Lloyds behavior right on the head:

https://youtu.be/QTVn6lOtrMY

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I imagine it like this:

Ch. 1 - “I’m taking a break”. Start it off with his video in December, his TX trip, how the wife found out, cancelled UK event and leaving the family to Thailand. Basically from Kim’s POV on what she was told and the subterfuge surrounding his announcement.

Ch. 2 - “Livestream”. Starting with Kim’s Reddit post, how it was removed and immediately shouted down, her video, and a play by play analysis of what he admitted in his livestream. Based on what happened on 31 Jan and what Lloyd admitted to.

Ch. 3 - “From Croatia with Love” - Flashback to 2008-2009 and his story regarding his sexting scandal, removal as an elder and fleeing the country. Examine inconsistencies.

Ch. 4 - “Marko Strikes Back” - a brief analysis of the Marko allegations and emails as they relate to his flight to Croatia. Stress they are allegations which have been denied but allegations nonetheless. Also about the branch coordinators and the irregularities of him appearing at his JC.

Ch. 5 - “Jehovahs-witness.com” - Lloyd’s first landing spot as an apostate and the beginning of his douchebaggery and bully tactics. Examine several threads here.

Ch. 6 - “Copyright” - The Crisis of Conscience copyright scandal, Lloyd’s evolving story from his right to sell if the copyright isn’t enforced to him gaslighting everyone once he got the cease and desist from the Dykstra lawyers.

Ch. 7 - “The Grift” - All his money making schemes analysed. The $150 donation for abuse survivors to pay him to be in his book, Patreon, excessive family holidays disguised as “activism”, the $21K he crowdfunded for TRA, the Spanish translation scam and doxxing, etc.

Ch. 8 - “The Aftermath” - Return to the aftermath of the livestream, his FB statement, Twitter statements, Andrew Gold interview, bleeding patrons and the ex JWs who turned against him and why.

Ch. 9 - “The Litigation” - his lawsuit, continued threats, the 12 people sent letters, The Magnificent Seven, the absurdity of it all on Patron’s money.

Ch. 10 - “Epilogue” - Sum it all up as to why this asshole needs to be shown the door.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Where to put the Leah Remini show that he crashed?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I've been thinking the very same thing and so I threw this together a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.lloydevans.info/

I could, in addition to inviting submissions, allow selected individuals to write up more detailed articles if anyone's up for it.

-

Maybe you could ask the branch if they could spare any volunteers to help out🤣

m the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit