It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

I hope this exmo moderator team was paid well for their efforts. Zero allowance for criticisms or questions of Lloyd. It seems to me they were aware Lloyd was dirty and promoted him anyway. The episode was pretty boring. Vapid, hollow, uninteresting. They ranted against religious groups controlling information while simultaneously locking down and controlling information in the comments section.

"pls.. help me, fellow atheists who don't ask too many questions about me.." is what Lloyd has been reduced to.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Hi Pasta_Hour. I haven't watched his episode. Thanks for your brief summary of it. Lloyd seems to have misjudged atheists. Did he think that being an atheist is synonymous with having no morals?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Go to 53:10 on that livestream.

“Timmy from Oklahoma” for the win!

• Listener
    Listener

Timmy on the live stream asks Lloyd “How did you verify the age of the prostitute” before suddenly getting cut of and the response from Jimmy being “Go Fxxx yourself”.

Lloyd’s response was “Yeah there’s always, there had to be one. I go, I go to Thailand on holidays and it has to be to do with sex tourism, so”

I haven’t listened to Jimmy for long and I may have been unlucky but he seems to have a fixation on the f word.

Anyway, I love how Lloyd tries to confine his issues down to prostitution in Thailand. Smart move on his part. The World capital of the sex industry and most popular destination for men to head to for cheap and guaranteed sex. There’s no question that he’ll get support from guys who avail themselves of this cheap and vile habit.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Vintage I also look like my avatar 🤣

Lloyd is such a bad example in the exJW community it’s almost as if he is put there to say look what happens if you leave and become apostate!

The GB must be so pleased what an advert for painting the apostates in a bad light.

If Djania married a good faithful brother she would have a happy family

but if you marry someone who becomes apostate then they will become a sex pervert who is bad with money and a slob. You will bleach your hair while going through a midlife crisis

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I go, I go to Thailand on holidays and it has to be to do with sex tourism, so

Anyone who read his 4 February 2022 FB statement which is still up will know what a stinking pile of shit that deflection was. First he lists what the “main reasons” for going to Thailand were. As for the other reasons, he then goes into meeting sex workers. Secondly, he feels the need to tell the world they all were in their 20s. If he just “met” them as in a brief street encounter, what does it matter what age they were? How does he know their age after such a fleeting encounter?

But my main takeaway from the Timmy encounter is the casual way he laughed it off like sex trafficking was such a lighthearted joke. He really feels no remorse for ANY of this and that includes what he did to his wife.

As long as he’s getting paid, he doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself.

• Simon
    Simon
    Timmy on the live stream asks Lloyd “How did you verify the age of the prostitute” before suddenly getting cut of and the response from Jimmy being “Go Fxxx yourself”.

Timmy, whoever you are, you're a hero. Respect!

Whoever's channel that was is clearly all about the money. That's the only reason anyone would have Lloyd on - for clicks and attention.

Remember: if you condone his behavior you're judged by decent people to have the same lack of moral character.

The logic of the simpleton atheist:

1. Religion promotes a moral lifestyle as part of their belief system

2. I am an atheist and reject religion

3. Therefore, being immoral makes me a better atheist!

They really are that retarded that they think they have to live 180 degree opposite life to be a true atheist.

The rest of us know it just means your a dick.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

How can anyone listen to anything Lloyd says from now on?

Timmy on the live stream asks Lloyd “How did you verify the age of the prostitute” before suddenly getting cut off

Lloyd’s response was “I go to Thailand on holidays and it has to be to do with sex tourism, so”

this response implies multiple times past and future he goes there for sex tourism

his response to Timmy was taking what was true and making it sound sarcastic to the point you would think it wasn’t true

”I went to Thailand to date sex workers” hahaha

yes Lloyd that is the truth you admitted it yourself

now anything you you say holds very little weight you are a despicable individual.

The way way he goes on to talk for hours after this with no guilt or remorse whatsoever just shows what a selfish narsasist he is.

yes Les is right “main takeaway from the Timmy encounter is the casual way he laughed it off like sex trafficking was such a lighthearted joke. He really feels no remorse for ANY of this and that includes what he did to his wife.”

• KatKat
    KatKat

I am sure Lloyd Evans never satisfied a woman in bed the slightest ever. He strikes me as the panting walrus that is finished in a minute, rolling off to the side afterwards asking the women if she enjoyed it because he actually believes that they had good intercourse.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    As long as he’s getting paid, he doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself.

Does anyone know if Jimmy paid Lloyd to be on that video?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit