It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Guys exjw subreddit has gone full woketard. I commented "grommer" and got instantly banned for 7 days. Lmao

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Lloyd Evans v Thai Pleasures. The Twitter Conversation about dating or paying for a girl in Thailand

https://youtu.be/QDSrLZqm5XQ

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It does seem as if the pressure is getting to him, he is lashing out at "Thai Pleasures" almost blindly. Demanding they identify themselves, referring to the 'magnificent seven' at least two or three times, trying to put them down as a filthy liar, etc. Not his usual dismissive self. So, not only can he not stop himself from engaging anyone who teases him, now he is losing his cool. Time to get more popcorn, I guess.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Knowing that Lloyd is calling the people he is trying to fraudulently sue the "Magnificent Seven" is telling. He is unhinged and they are in his head more than he will outwardly admit. It is interesting that he can't even deny what he is accused of, merely arguing semantics and demanding to know the name behind the account. By going on the attack instead of simply blocking "Thai Pleasures" just gave us more material and will cost him additional patrons.

Lloyd Evans, you did this to yourself, you asshat. My friend was correct when he predicted about 5 years ago that you would self-destruct right about now.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    and what remains of his “green handshakes”.

Yup! Remember quite a few donors probably paypal him or even direct donations into his bank account to avoid patreon taking a cut, if he knows them personally. (He met many people on his travels - probably staying with exjws on the way). Some well over top tier level amounts - couple of hundred dollars in many cases. God it's so culty!!!

Factor in he was never having to pay rent or a mortgage, he had his flat renovated free, too.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Factor in he was never having to pay rent or a mortgage, he had his flat renovated free, too.

-

Surely he will be kicked out

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Guys exjw subreddit has gone full woketard. I commented "grommer" and got instantly banned for 7 days. Lmao

Which thread? Probably better to use logic.

Why does safeguarding for women and children go out the window when certain racial or gender identities are at issue.

Yet they never bring up the fact Muslim women cannot use mixed bathrooms or changing rooms. Suddenly then their "identity" doesn't matter and they can get to the back of the queue!!

• Vintage
    Vintage

Chinapomo,... but you’ve kept up with reading the thread, haven’t you? Can you still “like and dislike” when you can’t log in?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

It’s a shame that Lloyd proved to be such a let down to everyone

are there any apostates who are really someone to look upto?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Ozziepost said:

"Vintage
    ’owyergoinmate
    Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 😏
    Cheers,
    Ozzie 🍷

Yes, I think that I'm thinking what you're thinking. See post immediately above this post of mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit