It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Shouldn’t the verb be “breathe” ?

• Vintage
    Vintage

https://www.poetrybyheart.org.uk/poems/the-spider-and-the-fly/
    "I need your real name and contact information", said the spider to the fly.

"Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little Fly,
    Hearing his wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by;
    With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew,
    Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue–
    Thinking only of her crested head–poor foolish thing! At last,
    Up jumped the cunning Spider, and fiercely held her fast.
    He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
    Within his little parlour–but she ne’er came out again!"

P.S. Yes, ozziepost. He should have written "breathe" on twitter, not "breath".

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    P.S. Yes, ozziepost. He should have written "breathe" on twitter, not "breath

He’s not so erudite, eh?

😏

• Vintage
    Vintage

Ozziepost,...Totally. :)

(Changing the subject), on page 454 I posted Mark's O'Donnell's recent tweet against Watchtower's treatment of CSA victims. When he distanced himself from Evans he didn't simultaneously distance himself from victim advocacy.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Why would he go on a dating website in London and try to get a new woman there if he wasn’t planning on moving there?

Mike, have you ever heard of a one night stand? Lloyd is thrill seeking, not looking for a new woman.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Mike, have you ever heard of a one night stand? Lloyd is thrill seeking, not looking for a new woman.

-

so is he still married?

I thought they had sex problems, wouldn’t surprise me at all. He is an ugly fat man his wife must be repulsed by him knowing he uses sex workers

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I thought they had sex problems

Sex is not a problem but giving oneself in love may be

• Vintage
    Vintage

Excuse me, Mikejw,... and you certainly don’t have to answer, but ...are you still one of JW’s?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Vintage

’owyergoinmate

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 😏

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Roy Devans has such a toxic personality. It would be funny if nobody else was hurt because of it.

That screenshot of the exchange between him and 'Thai Pleasures' on page 457 just made me want to put my fist through the screen.

Lloyd is one nasty b*****d, and no mistake.

I hope he loses all or most of his patrons, I hope his ridiculous threats of legal action leave him financially ruined, I hope Dijana and the kids leave him. I hope he dies a sad and lonely man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit