It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    (admit it, you can picture his droning / pleading voice saying those exact words with that "fake earnest" inflection)

Oh yes, sure can !

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

LasMalvinassonArgentinas

Yep, I agree with all that.

🍷

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

Lloyd is still one of the best ex jdub activists but that does say much about ex jdub activism

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd is still one of the best ex jdub activists but that does say much about ex jdub activism

Like many things you have said on this forum, you're wrong. Lloyd Evans a business owner. His market is a community of vulnerable and damaged people. A large percentage of his subscribers are from the atheist community. But look at his views lately, there isn't nearly the interest in his videos that were there. Very few would ever want to be interviewed by this disgusting man. This man is a leach and an awful human being.

I don't think anyone has said he can't go after people? He's just assuming that us wanting accountability is violating his privacy?????

Also will this man ever shut up? XD

You know if I was in involved in a "criminal" lawsuit I wouldn't be tweeting about it or people who are involved in it.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

It seems Lloyd Evans will answer this question with a YES.

Also why on earth does he keep going out of his way to say things? I thought we were all bullies that dont deserve the time of day? He's actively trying to communicate with people that have "apparently" been the cause of a lot of grief for him. Surely his lawyer could do this for him? But he's deliberately poking the bees nest.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Spent some time looking at this. Not making any accusations, but we know where Lloyd Evans has been.

From this website the age of sexual consent in Croatia and Thailand is 15: https://www.ageofconsent.net/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit