It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

"Tibor" says it lol. This dude is so transparent.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So Tibor is checking this forum now? Nađi si život

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

By the way they are actively shadowbanning anyone even slightly critical of Lloyd.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Lloyd is literally just sitting there monitoring the livechat so he can alert the mods. He's responding to all positive comments. Still 3 hours to go. Lloyd this is pathetic.
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

We should carpet-bomb the chat. They'll probably need to turn the chat off. At least then, they cannot make any money from this freak.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Come on Lloyd, give us more fodder to keep this thread alive. After all, this thread has reached over 800 pages because you are the gift that keeps on giving.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I swear this guy must wake up several times a month to reinvent himself.

"Today I'm going for it! Hair's going blonde! New Lloyd! That'll show the haters"

"This girl I've been eyeing at karaoke is going to enjoy the new Lloyd! Jabba the Whaaat?"

"This interview with Jimmy Snow.... This is it! Just wait, those Patreon numbers are going to go above 500 by the end of March!"

Everything seems to be in response to "the haters/Cedars-bashers/trolls". He never actually listened to what the issues were actually about and has just dismissed them and their proponents entirely until he just couldn't deny any longer that he had a deep credibility problem as his most of his Patrons had fled.

The only way he can go to sleep at night is not by looking inward, he must look outward and blame blame blame. First it was a vocal minority who were raising a fuss. Just a few weirdos who didn't like me anyway. Most people support me. exJWs are smarter than this and won't be fooled.

Until it's really noticeable that his support has dwindled to a remnant and now it's this: exJWs are messed up excult members, so much so that my Patrons have gone under 50% and I need to threaten to close the channel down in an attempt to reverse the trend. But it has absolutely nothing to do with what I have done! They are seriously messed up people!

Whatever therapist he went to (if he even did) didn't have a whole lot to work with given his denial there was ever even a personal issue other than how he was raised. I can see the back and forth - OK Lloyd, let's talk about what happened recently... "It all has to do with the fact I was sexually repressed as a child!". For all of his talk about how we need help, he's ignoring the elephant in the room. This is a seriously disturbed individual, and all Kim Silvio ever did was expose a sick man. It's going to be impossible to anyone to treat him. Getting his hair dyed blonde and his dick sucked by Jimmy Snow one day in February isn't going to do anything for the mental illness that really ails him.

Can't wait for his "jazz phase" when he wears an open shirt, long chains and sports a fedora.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

This week we see reports of WT dragging in all the elders in the 67 congregations that have been subpoenaed for documents in the PA Grand Jury. No doubt this is to control the narrative and to ensure that no elders say things that might damage them.

Can anyone see the irony ……? Or is it just me…..

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Can't wait for his "jazz phase" when he wears an open shirt, long chains and sports a fedora.

Or this ?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Mark O'Donnell is still out here doing the REAL work.

Cedars is dying his hair and having a mid-life crisis and strumming a Gee-taaar in some run down coffee shop in some shit hole no one can even pronounce. Really has his finger on the pulse of ex-JW current events, aye?

The only thing Hemorrhoid Evans is missing, is a big red clown nose to complete his big clown outfit.

Hey dip-shits: Honk-Honk!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit