It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Figgywiglet looked up the courthouse and mentioned it's a municipal court for civil suits and family court misdemeanor cases, not criminal.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

It is the courthouse. I said this on twitter but I suspect what he is actually doing is making a "complaint" asking the government to open an inquiry. His problem is that according to Croatian law when criminal proceedings are filed the jurisdiction lands with where the crime was committed. For Lloyd, that means the crime would be so egregious they could convince, the UK or the US hold court proceedings. Then a special act has to be made for the sentencing. So for this to move forward 2 countries would have to agree to use tax euros/pounds/dollars for a bloggers hurt feelings. Oh, the kicker is that under Croatian law if you can't afford a lawyer one will be appointed to you. So now they have to pay for at least some legal fees on a case that would be weak at best (and that's being generous).

Lloyd is going to file the complaint and claim it's with the law and now his hands are tied. He can just keep claiming it's being worked on. Then in a few months make some fake disappointed video saying how the authorities decided not to pursue the case because violent crime is up there so they just don't have time... but they said they will look into it when things slow down. Bet.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Dagney if it is a civil suit he has lost right out of the gate. The law in Croatia states that the court with jurisdiction is where the harm was committed for non-citizens. He can't file a suit non-residents of Croatia.

• Simon
    Simon
    Then in a few months make some fake disappointed video saying how the authorities decided not to pursue the case because violent crime is up there so they just don't have time... but they said they will look into it when things slow down. Bet.

Followed by "so once again I need your help, my loyal patreons ... please, dig deep and give me all the money you can, because Lloyd needs to take care of his girls"

(admit it, you can picture his droning / pleading voice saying those exact words with that "fake earnest" inflection)

• Simon
    Simon
    Figgywiglet looked up the courthouse and mentioned it's a municipal court for civil suits and family court misdemeanor cases, not criminal.

I wonder if he's been served divorce papers or something and it's the return address? LOL

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I wonder if he's been served divorce papers or something and it's the return address? LOL

omg I was thinking the same thing! Or he got a parking ticket? maybe a municipal taxes? Why didn't he showed the whole letter? even if it all in croatian, we could all use google translation... no sorry i don't believe it...fake news

• Simon
    Simon
    Why didn't he showed the whole letter? even if it all in croatian, we could all use google translation... no sorry i don't believe it...fake news

Exactly - there's a reason for everything, you just have to think critically and question if what you see makes sense or matches what is being claimed. Claiming you submitted a criminal complaint but the evidence you choose to post to back it up is an address label? That makes no sense ... unless you are claiming something you are not. If you had the thing to show and wanted to make a public spectacle about it, why wouldn't you show it?

Remember, this is someone who was trained to lie, lived a lie of a double life while in, has lied to those closest to him, and who's been caught lying multiple times in the past. It runs through him like lettering though Blackpool rock.

• vienne
    vienne

Evans really is a living joke. I wonder if I can write a paper about him and his trials. Would my religion professor accept idiocy as a topic for a paper?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Nice. Expect a bunch of Patreons to drop him again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit