It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

That graph is amazing.

• Yooters
    Yooters

He needs a house cleaner if anyone is interested?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

His 'work schedule' makes it difficult to keep his place clean? Two hours a week and $5 in cleaner and rags should do it. I guess the life of a professional activist is tougher than I imagined.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    unless that pic is from the in-law's place

LMSA , Lloyd appartement is in the attic of his In-law, there some old videos still on his youtube that show that. It was all renovated by some peoples from belgium ,all free by the way , they add pity of his wife being pregnant , when they saw where they were living ,in the attic (.the same one that he hump there christmas tree by the way,...) and yes i add the song of the jefferson tv show in mind when i wrote my post...love that show

• Vintage
    Vintage

The lady who takes the cleaning job he offers might charge extra for cleaning up around any Christmas tree.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So is back in zagreb now? and can the "Apartement" be in an Attic? Just saying...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Can anyone recommend a cleaner...

Don't Zageb have some nice JW pioneer sisters that do house cleaning? and maybe he could start a STUDY with them to...As long as they don't dress to FRUMPY though...too soon...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    The lady who takes the cleaning job he offers might charge extra for cleaning up around any Christmas tree.

• vienne
    vienne

Lloyd boy lost 22 patrons in the end of month drop. God be praised! or something. At least pass the champaign.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit