It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Aye man, am gonna tan yah camera yah wee bam!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    There is only an official dress code for baptized Jehovah's witnesses at Bethel .

What is the dress code for disfellowshipped apostates with well known (especially to Bethel management) YouTube channels?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The Warwick “documentary” and the canoe filming stunt were two different occasions. The documentary was with Peter Jueck (Truth Seeker Atheist on YouTube) and former Russellite/Bible Student. Peter made commentary about who in the exhibits actually spilt from Rutherford and joined Bible Student movements. It was quite dull. It was also just weeks after the VAA protest at Warwick which was refused entry and seemed to be in response to that. Peter had a hand in calling the police on the VAA protest and called them “terrorists” and “Aggressive Activists”. He admitted this on a burner YT channel he created called “Leonardo Bonacci” but this was deleted after people got angry with him for calling the police on a protest. He denies it now. This was also just a month or two after the infamous with Tom livestream where went on about Marko and the 14 year old girl.

The canoe stunt was for the TTATT documentary and will likely never be shown due to TTATT severing ties with Lloyd. It happened a year or two later.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I just hope to see Watchtower collapse soon. People have needed help leaving. They had no support system and almost no friends or even acquaintances to whom to turn. Ten years ago, few psychologists had any clue about what was inside the mind of an awakening JW. The extent of the indoctrination is almost impossible for those who have never been a “subject” of the Organization to comprehend. There are some books on the subject now, and there are online support groups that recognize the cult mentality of Watchtower. Lloyd’s channel looked like an oasis in the desert when I first woke up three years ago,... but I’m glad I kept looking around and didn’t let him be my guide. Sooo glad I didn’t do that.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

I'm just watching LE's latest video (151st Gilead review) and my goodness, for some reason his delivery is very noticeably different from his norm. Looks like a touch of the 'Tony's', not to be judgmental or anything.

• Simon
    Simon
    I just hope to see Watchtower collapse soon

Seriously, stop hoping. It's a waste of energy because it's not going to happen. Spend you hopes on things with actual potential. The people selling this are snake-oil salesmen (possibly deluding themselves, or just haven't thought it all through properly).

As a thought experiment, can you think of any religious group anywhere close to their size that has simply evaporated to nothing and vanished?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Still... it would 'make my day'.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA said,

The documentary was with Peter Jueck (Truth Seeker Atheist on YouTube) and former Russellite/Bible Student. Peter made commentary about who in the exhibits actually spilt from Rutherford and joined Bible Student movements.

Would he be the Bible Student historian that Diogenesister mentioned a few pages back?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    I'm just watching LE's latest video (151st Gilead review) and my goodness, for some reason his delivery is very noticeably different from his norm.

Yes, I thought that too - almost as if he's possibly under sedation..

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Would he be the Bible Student historian that Diogenesister mentioned a few pages back?

Yes sorry Vintage I meant to post this Here he is explaining why he stopped supporting Lloyd. I believe he's very knowledgeable about the Bible Students. Also there's a you tube channel I'd recommend called Watchtower History hosted by two non JW historians.

https://youtu.be/7b6IvHVWBfg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit