It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The title itself is lame. Outsiders are going to immediately ponder “I’ve never heard of a religion called Warwick”. Even older ex JWs might have a difficult time making the connection as the Warwick facility is rather new.

Whilst it is not unheard of regarding outsiders being allowed a tour, in those cases a handler is assigned to them and the idea is to give an informal witness. A handler would have almost immediately picked up on the fact that those two were not curious observers but rather staunch critics who were there to film for a future video making fun of and critiquing the exhibits.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That’s Genetically Modified Skeptic with TellTale. Cosmic Skeptic is a different, English, YouTuber.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

https://youtu.be/3_zlQYqt6Y4

This many answer how JLE got into those Bethel tours.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Slimboyfat, you're right, I said the wrong skeptic. I probably shouldn't post when I am sleepy.

Diamondfrog, I have two concerns about the exbethelelder video. First being at 3:36. How does he get the Jonestown drink correct which was Flavor Aid, not Kool-Aid, but write out "Jeffrey Jackson" instead of Geoffrey Jackson?

The second concern is this. Although a green handshake probably helped Lloyd Evans get past the front gate, he was not given a tour guide. As I recall the sister took Lloyd's group to the museum and they walked through unguided. Plus once again, how does this get past the dress code? How much would you have to pay a Bethel Elder to defy a Governing Body rule and look the other way when it is that obvious that Lloyd is an "apostate?" There had to be plenty of gossip amongst the staff with Lloyd walking around. Plus once this video was published, whoever is in charge of looking at Lloyd's videos would have had a "backroom visit" with every bethel slave employee seen on the video.

Either all of that happened or Lloyd got permission to be there and did whatever he was allowed to do. I wasn't aware until yesterday that Lloyd went to Australia Bethel as well, which makes it even more suspect. Once, maybe, but to publish a second Bethel adventure is not a coincidence. Somebody in an important position in Watchtower likes Lloyd. I stand by what I said earlier, if we were to send Kim and Mike to Warwick, I really doubt a green handshake would get them through the gate.

The narrator of the video spoke of his tours including traditional NYC destinations and this was back when the headquarters was located in Brooklyn. Things have changed considerably since moving to the compound in Warwick.

The final proof I offer is this. Don't forget about Lloyd being a fool on the boat during his Warwick lake protest. Maybe I am wrong, but didn't that one include Mark O'Donnell? They know who Lloyd is. Do you think a stunt like that went unnoticed?

• Listener
    Listener

Did he put the Australian Bethel visit on his Youtube?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I am willing to accept that the WTS would not want to give Evans publicity because it would just get messy for them. But other than that, I would imagine that there are at least three or four GB members who would love to try to take him down, because he's gone at them many times in his videos. And if Evans is a raging narcissist, I can only imagine how bad it is with those guys. Evans didn't even get to 1,000 patrons; the GB has millions of admirers who believe that their words are coming almost directly from Jehovah.

They would risk giving him a publicity boost that he could never get on his own. I mean, people marvel over how much attention he is getting from the exJW community lately, but what did he need to do to get it? Have the details of his disastrous private live leaked online? Partly. Give everyone those sordid details himself in a long, rambling, insane livestream? Yep. Go nuts afterwards and expose himself as an unstable sociopath with delusions of grandeur? YES.

Why would the WTS even need to intervene at this point? I bet at least a couple of them, if they ever discussed Evans, predicted that he would eventually blow himself up. All they needed to do was ignore him. Anthony Morris has probably been buying more champagne recently, for all of the toasts they keep offering at their get-togethers now.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oops I think I made a mistake about the pic in the Australia bethel.

From profile I thought it was Paul Grundy but comparing with the pic above it, I see it might not be.. Oops, sorry Paul!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Toblerone5, 3 tours?

Once, maybe security was messed up, twice is not a coincidence, but also going to the UK Bethel with other known "apostates" is a trend. If we were to apply scientific terms, I no longer have a hypothesis regarding Lloyd being controlled opposition, it is now a theory.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I hope nobody will mind about this, I want to give a big Shout out to not just one ,but 3 JW Bethels ,for letting a DISFELLOWSIPPED person (for Apostasy...right) Go inside there building ,so he could take pictures, TALK with your Staffs Do some "Filming"(for is Apostate Youtube channel later) Looking like this...(The beard and jean,) And no watchtower did not soften there dresscode rule for JW.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Maybe I am wrong, but didn't that one include Mark O'Donnell?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit