It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks so much, diogenesister. Just before you gave me this, it dawned on me that he is the ex patron of Evans whose video I'd watched. I'd even commented on his video and he gave me the little "like" emoji. So, I searched back through my screenshots and found the name of his video, found the video, copied the link,.. and got back here ...to read your post. Lol.

I've recently contacted Watchtower History, too. Yes. Thanks.

But I can't find a way to contact Truth Seeker Atheist other than on the comment section of his youtube channel. I can't put my email online for the public. And I don't have a go-between.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Seriously, stop hoping. It's a waste of energy because it's not going to happen.

And, in my opinion, if it does some large percentage of Witnesses will just go find somebody else to run their lives for them. They have been too deeply indoctrinated into the idea that they need some one to guide their every thought and action.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Looks like he's on some type of tricyclic antidepressant, such as amitriptyline. Absolutely out to lunch😳

Could also be some type of benzodiazepine?(valium or Xanax). He's not in your regular SSRI's (like Prozac)because they simply don't have that effect.

Doctors must be concerned if they've stuck him on something like this... unless he's self medicating?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Let him medicate ,there's nothing wrong with him just another sympathy card to stop people talking about him. It runs in the family ,same happened to his sister when she kicked her husband out and ruined her two children's life all because she wanted to have the high life of Wilmslow ,when people on the congregation showed their dislike she started "medicating" and play the I'm not "mentally well" card.

Lloyd get the hell out off YouTube leave the exjw community alone and get a 9 to 5 job that none of your family ever did No sympathy from me, the videos will return if he decides to stay

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Poor Little Lloyd. Life is so tough.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He probably thinks that, if someone asks his grown-up daughters what disappointed most about their dad, they'll say it was the time he got sick on holiday.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Damn he can't go out to sample the local culture now!

• Vintage
    Vintage

We are on page 390. Just thought I'd mention this landmark.

• Simon
    Simon
    And, in my opinion, if it does some large percentage of Witnesses will just go find somebody else to run their lives for them

Exactly, the WTS fills a niche. If they were removed something else just like them would fill that same niche.

So don't waste your life and energy on a pointless crusade.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He's reading a book about GOD? And back in november 2012, he went for a Faithless Forum in Austin TX ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit