It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Has he still got the studio?

We will know this when he makes a video on the February Broadcasting... The studio tour Youtube video was made Oct,5 2022 . He must have sign a lease for 1 year ? My guess that video he posted today was pre- recorded earlier... Another thing I was thinking , I wonder when he let go of Tibor ,if he will still have the nerve to sell is Merch with Tibor name on it...Like this T-Shirt ? Saw this on his Youtube channel .but it is not available to purchase it on his merch site... Tibornacle ? seriously ? Who came up with that Stupid play on word...Right Lloyd of course... I would have go with THAI-bernacle but hey... it's just me

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Saw those comments on his twitter page . So far he didn't respond to them. Either he didn't see them, yet, or since he BEG for $$$ he will play it low and not show is true self...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

SamuelHerdTokenGB = LOL!!!!!!

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

How much does he earn from each video?

he has over 100k subs but not that many views since prosie gate

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

All former JWs can exhale now. Boss Hogg's white Cadillac has been pulled out of Hazzard Creek. Our Dear Leader, James Lloyd Evans has had such an amazing response to his tin cup begging that he can return to activism "for now". His cult followers supporters have saved him from a weekend at home alone.

Patrons are up to 420 now and he had gained roughly 20 or so, plus the direct PayPal infusions. Hope it was all worth it, because that kind of urgent request tends to work only once. I'll file this one next to Oral Roberts telling his sheeple if he doesn't get 4 million dollars God will kill him.

Oral Roberts and God's 'Threat' - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

So, after stating repeatedly that he wasn't asking for money, he celebrates that he received enough money to keep the grift channel going. But no, he totally wasn't asking for money. Maybe now, Stephen Lett will do a YT video chastising Evans.

And LOL at "due to the events of last year." He has to tread carefully around his donors, lest more of them find out that he has been misleading them in order to keep the money well from completely drying up.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Mr Hypocrisy strikes again. From a blog 5 May 2015 on JW Watch:

Stephen Lett admits income/expenditure shortfall as he reminds Witnesses to donate "valuable things" - JW Watch

If you are going to divulge a shortfall in funds, particularly with the aim of leveraging more donations (or “valuable things”) from a pool of supporters who are already lagging in this regard, the least you can do is treat them like adults and give some hard numbers. Nowhere in Lett’s rather patronizing, condescending comments is a single figure cited regarding the projected amounts of income and expenditure, and the shortfall between the two. Everything is left to the imagination (or, more accurately, gullibility) of the viewer.

So where are the numbers, Lloyd? Are you going to show the numbers and stand by your assertion in this article or are you no longer standing by it?

Interesting he uses the word "gullibility".

He goes on:

If Watchtower is low on funds, which I am thrilled to hear confirmation of straight from the horse’s mouth (in more than one sense), it is NOT the fault of any misunderstanding on the part of ordinary Witnesses. If anything, most Witnesses woefully underestimate the breathtaking amount of money Watchtower has pocketed from selling off Brooklyn, thanks in no small measure to the Governing Body’s total, deliberate and ongoing financial information black-out.

There is only one direction in which the finger of blame should be pointed respecting the Governing Body’s monetary woes, and that is towards them. If the Governing Body is spending more money than they are receiving from the kindness and generosity of Witnesses, who are already hard-pressed as a result of the insane and immoral prohibition on higher education, then by no stretch of the imagination can they be thought of as either faithful or discreet.

Per his own rationalisation, he's not treating any of his donors as adults, thinks they are gullible, and is himself guilty of an "ongoing financial information blackout".

• Vintage
    Vintage

"This is how the king of Thailand treats his wives and concubines" - YouTube

I realize that this is far from "required reading" for participants on this forum. But this video caught my attention because when the guys at the top have no morals or scrupples, that makes deplorable conditions flourish even more for their subjects than in other nations or communities.

https://youtu.be/PYXBs-BeMKg

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Per his own rationalisation, he's not treating any of his donors as adults, thinks they are gullible, and is himself guilty of an "ongoing financial information blackout".

It’s the taking advantage of vulnerable cult leavers that makes me sick - the sickest second only to the times he talks about CSA.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, Lloyd "sounds like" he knows where he is going. So for a newly awakened person, it would be easy to think, "I'll ask HIM. He seems to know the score". And that's how people ended up giving away their "tell all" stories to Lloyd. They did it to help other people. But Lloyd used it to help Lloyd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit