It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Another post showing Lloyd is in love with Watchtower.

that photo ,from his facebook, was taken june 2019! pretty sure it was at the australien bethel, and I think it was supposed to be in that documentary. he was filming ,and now he's been completely cut of from that project . Would any of you take a photo like this? for me OH HELL TO THE NO!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How did LE and PG get into Australia bethel?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Between that picture and Lloyd's Bethel Headquarters tour in Wallkill NY, is there any doubt Lloyd is Watchtower's controlled opposition? This man has a free pass anywhere he goes on Watchtower property despite not looking like any other JW man with a shaved face, short hair and suit.

I don't recognize the man Lloyd Evans is standing next to. Who is he?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That looks like Paul Grundy.

• NonCoinCollector
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It’s definitely Paul Grundy. Is it definitely inside Australia bethel? How did they manage that?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Anyone know which Awake they're holding up?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

How did these two get inside Australia Bethel? That is a very good question that I would like to know as well. How is it that two well known to Watchtower "apostates" that run websites get to walk around Bethel like they own the place? Surely Watchtower has someone in charge of security. I remember when Owen Morgan of YouTube's Tell Tale tried to get in and was shut down at the gate. Do you think they would let Kim and Mike Brooks in? I doubt it! I'm starting to question many of these so-called activists that were associates of Lloyd Evans. My personal advise is don't trust any of them.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Every time I see this, immediately after I post, I know I touched a nerve.

Well Lloyd or other known associate of Lloyd's thanks for confirming that my suspicions are correct.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I want to know too. Paul Grundy is well known by JWs there and was a Australian Bethelite himself if I remember correctly. Then you have him show up with another apostate known worldwide and they decide to let them in for a tour?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit