It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily
    Emily consistently dishes out the best burns in this topic.

You're too generous, my burns are nowhere near as severe as the burns Lloyd gets when he pees...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I want to know too. Paul Grundy is well known by JWs

This will help ,

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

more photo of the Australian bethel tour...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I forgot .Before the 2019 Australian bethel , there was the April 2017 London Bethel filming...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh and his facebook , some people were commenting that Mark ,john redwood was dress like a JW ,so they ask Lloyd did you stick together or act like you were all strangers during the tour?

• Vintage
    Vintage

On the Australian tour, it would have been difficult for Evans to look more unkempt.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    How did LE and PG get into Australia bethel?

By walking trough the front door... I'm sorry I could not help it , A lot were shock actually, me included that nobody at bethel knew who he was. Guess is not That Big of a Deal... Also in april 2017 he was at the Bethel in london then in june he was in N.Y, filming is visit tour to Warwick... Another ex jw ,Telltale. (who to this day is still a big supporter of L.E.) tried to pull the same stunt for is youtube channel, at Warwick but it did not went well at all. The were not allowed to film, and were followed the hole time ...You know what they say :You always come back to your first love

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Anyone know which Awake they're holding up?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

well done Toblerone5. And thank you.

• Simon
    Simon

Lesson 1: stay away from the weird touchy-man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit