It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    KIMSILVIO: the legal case “will be discontinued” due to a lack of funds

Another broken promise!* He was going to pursue it even when he was 84. He didn't even make it to 45. I wonder if 'coming up short' is a common problem for him.

As for getting a job, that's tough to imagine. Especially a job in a service industry. A demanding bully who chafes at the smallest issue and is incapable of letting even a minor disagreement go? That's not the type of person you want facing your customers each day.

*to clarify, I'm aware that this is a prediction from Kim and hasn't happened yet. Gotta keep the record straight.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    to clarify, I'm aware that this is a prediction from Kim and hasn't happened yet. Gotta keep the record straight.
    Facts 💗💗
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Facts 👍

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Next time he threatens anyone with legal threats it will hold no water, it will be laughable

the same can be said of the GB and always follow direction even it doesn’t make sense at the time

now the excess deaths around the world from the jabs can’t be hidden anymore Jdubs will be questioning any further direction from the GB

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

R.I.P. Charlotte Angel . To bad you are now Blocked, I always love your Twitter post .

Maybe next time you could be a Phoenix... they do say ,Phoenix obtains new life by rising from the ashes of it's predecessor...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Every time he block someone on Twitter , I think of this...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It's funny how he phrases it, "I don't see the channel recovering fast enough without needing to drastically scale down".

This stood out to me too. It's probably the key passage in the entire thread. He needs money now, but he acknowledges that he will be scaling back anyway. The money collected is just to keep him from leaving. Donors are really just funding his attempts to be a player in the Zagreb nightlife. The studio is most certainly gone, Tibor probably as well, and he's just going to cobble together a makeshift studio where he's living. It seems that he already has done that with the last few videos. Wasn't it roughly 6 months ago that he said he signed a lease on the studio space? Lease is up and he expected to be gaining Patrons by this time, not hovering round 400 for the past 2 months.

So he can recover the channel, he just needs to scale down paying Tibor for edits. It seems he has a solution staring him right in the face that doesn't require taking money out of someone else's pocket.
    It's simply a matter of having no patience. Grifters gotta grift.

He's just conditioning his donors that his content will be fewer and far between and they won't see the familiar "Ramacro" studio behind him that they paid for. What this does is effectively make all the Patron goals utterly meaningless, as he's already paid at 380 Patrons to travel the world, meet with people for interviews and film what he calls documentaries. Further proof the donations first and foremost fund his lifestyle and the things he actually promised to Patrons are secondary concerns.

His heart is just not into this anymore and he's long since checked out. All it is about now is collecting what he can from this pity performance and plot his next move. I never heard him sound so defeated in that thread. But at 400+ patrons the grift still pays the bills and he's attempting to stem the bleeding and also work a lot less for it.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    The money collected is just to keep him from leaving. Donors are really just funding his attempts to be a player in the Zagreb nightlife. The studio is most certainly gone, Tibor probably as well, and he's just going to cobble together a makeshift studio where he's living.

I think you are bang on right there!

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

He just released another video from the studio flat

but he talked about figures released January 9th

is that when he filmed it? Has he still got the studio?

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA said,

"...and he's just going to cobble together a makeshift studio where he's living."

But, gasp, that sounds like something an ordinary YouTuber would do, not a famous, respected, "filmmaker". Could Lloyd Evans sink to such depths?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit