It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    HTBWC I supposed to read 354 pages of slander and speculation about underaged girls

TonusOH Why? Did you find Lloyd's diary or something?

😂🤣🤣😭.......( laughing way too hard than is appropriate)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LMSA Oh , and he also implies he is a talented musician and amazing vocalist, with fans in the Scottish Highlands. He even played in a Belgian warehouse "with other people present".

Yeah didn't he say he was singing in a band with his Cong buddies back in the UK? I'm sure he did.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Am I supposed to read 354 pages of slander and speculation about underaged girls (,in the ,USA.. oh yeah I forgot the USA polices the world?) That this is the most popular post on this site is sad.

I believe most members are not in the USA. What is more sad is a man that admits he can't control himself, especially his sexual urges.

Look simon I respect you and Lloyd. I see you have differances but so what? Attack a guy on vacation trying to sort his infidelity out and you care.

This goes beyond infidelity and you know it.

Wow that's 'crazy. I am prehaps done hete.

Hete: A quagmire or morass, a swampy, soggy spot. Hete is a relatively small soggy area, but big enough to stop a man or horse.

I was recently invited by a biblical schoolar to write an article .

Site who or don't bother. Also the word is scholar, not schoolar, so I am calling this bollocks.

I feel this forum has changed after years how the mighty have fallen. Hope it works ok with you Simon

And?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Yeah didn't he say he was singing in a band with his Cong buddies back in the UK?

He was known to freestyle on his acoustic guitar to Kingdom songs. Don't know about a band. Somewhere in his book he mentions that he brought along his guitar his mum's service and performed his version of "Life Without End At Last"

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    And poor little Walter. Animal abuse is a crime,

• Newly Enlightened
  • CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Omg that's gold! Adding it to my playlist, it unironically bangs :D reminds me of one of Frank Klepacki's.

I did wonder if samples of his livestream would make a good track, maybe "mister kind of saintly Brandon" over a jungle beat, or "WHOT?!" as a sample.

• Ron.W.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I was recently invited by a biblical schoolar to write an article .

Was it an article about the Bible? cause that book has around 1,200 pages.

• Vintage
    Vintage
    To the forum poster "How the Bible Was Created",

Before you rush off, I want to thank you for inspiring three of the funniest pages on this thread. Just when it seems we've gotten all caught up on serious subjects like fraud and extortion, you come along and bring some "comic relief".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit