It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Indeed, so many of his rants take the form of "not that my private life is any of your business, but [spends an hour telling you all about his private life]." That is, after all, the tone of the video that really got things rolling after Kim's Reddit post. 'My life is none of your business, now sit back while I tell you all about it.'

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    JWBeliefsDiscussed...

This is my twitter page if you want to see Lloyd singing...and about that ,someone on this panel , would know this ,but didn't he tried to make an album back in 198??? I think he mention that in his book that I never read...what ever happened with that? just curious, and come on HE CAN'T SING! Ask Walter...

https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1536480635900112905

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

I figured that's why he always got Arthur Weber to do the singing. That, and he seemed to like making his co-hosts do stupid things on the show for no reason.

• vienne
    vienne

Good grief! What a really retched 'singing voice.'

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog
    I figured that's why he always got Arthur Weber to do the singing. That, and he seemed to like making his co-hosts do stupid things on the show for no reason.

I was always so embarrassed for them when he bullied them into performing for him. He was so pushy and rude.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog
    I was always so embarrassed for them when he bullied them into performing for him. He was so pushy and rude.

... and I should add, he is still pushy and rude.

• Vintage
    Vintage

His voice itself isn’t bad. He is mostly on key. But the little extra “embellishments” are annoying. If he were someone singing to entertain his family and friends, he could get smiles and praises of “well done”. Some voice lessons from an instructor who is not afraid of hurting his feelings could make for a huge improvement.

• Route-666
    Route-666

Holy shit, Crapman! My eyes! My ears! I've been rendered blind and deaf. I'm only able to write this cuz I took a touch typing course back in the 20th century. And poor little Walter. Animal abuse is a crime, people.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

For somebody who said on his Facebook lawsuit manifesto that the trauma he is currently experiencing is worse than when his mother died, he sure has a strange way of dealing with it.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Am I supposed to read 354 pages of slander and speculation about underaged girls (,in the ,USA.. oh yeah I forgot the USA polices the world?) That this is the most popular post on this site is sad. Look simon I respect you and Lloyd. I see you have differances but so what? Attack a guy on vacation trying to sort his infidelity out and you care. Wow that's 'crazy. I am prehaps done hete. I was recently invited by a biblical schoolar to write an article . I feel this forum has changed after years how the mighty have fallen. Hope it works ok with you Simon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit