It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

I found this on the kiwifarms thread about Lloyd. Someone has made the domain name of lloydevansDOTnet and added a bit to it. Does anyone know who has made this domain name? I just thought you guys might like this bit of information.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Love love love the domain. Good work.

• Toblerone5
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Just my opinion, but this is one more bit of proof that he isn't even trying to be professional about any of this. He's got an important gig tomorrow -- important because it's the first one in the attempt to rebrand himself as a singer/songwriter.

You only get one first gig, and you need to have it run perfectly. He's scheduled to go tomorrow and he's just now picking up the guitar for "the first time in ages?" Not how the pros do it Lloyd.

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, he'll start by saying, "I'm a good guitar player, but today my fingers hurt."

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@JeffT he’s doing it to have a better single life more like it. All of the things he’s doing sounds like they’re just ways to make himself look more valuable to women.

• Toblerone5
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Interesting. He said he hasn’t picked up a guitar in ages, his open mic night had a no covers rule, so these would have to be Lloyd Evans originals from 6…7…..10 years ago?

I hope he posts a video of his gig on the Random Cedars channel or something. I bet he recycled the We Are The Slave and the Good Things/Bad Things songs and retooled them with new lyrics.

I totally want him to sing about defamation, being betrayed by a friend or how the world does not understand him.

Though I do doubt he’ll post the video because he knows he’ll be mocked and people will make GIFs out of it.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    he’s doing it to have a better single life more like it. All of the things he’s doing sounds like they’re just ways to make himself look more valuable to women.

I was thinking the same thing. As someone who can play guitar, it’s bad practice to rehearse after years of inactivity for a public gig exactly one day before. It’s all about the show and the fact that he’s brave enough to go up there with a guitar and play. He’ll probably make about a dozen disclaimers beforehand that he hasn’t played in years so as to diminish expectations. If he were serious about getting back into playing he would have started practicing months ago.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

What are the odds that Lloyd Evans plays "Life Without End At Last?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit