It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    It's really nothing to do with the icky simping of an overweight, married, middle aged man around pretty girls half his age on the internet.*

Or simply “mid-life crisis”.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What a really retched 'singing voice.'

He sings like one of those deep voiced elders at the Kingdom Hall who felt they should take the lead in getting everyone to sing louder. His "We Are The Slave" song he composed was pitiful (on his channel, so wont post here).

Oh, and he also implies he is a talented musician and amazing vocalist, with fans in the Scottish Highlands. He even played in a Belgian warehouse "with other people present". It's a common trait of his to claim something great whilst not precisely claiming it himself, always attributing it to compliments others have supposedly given him. "Well you might not be a Patron but I have more than half of my original number and they said they were upping their donations in response to this defamation..."

• Simon
    Simon
    Or simply “mid-life crisis”.

I bought an electric scooter for mine. Yeah, life on the edge ...

And I just did the math and apparently I think I'm going to live to be 110!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Did he really get asked to play a song in a Belgian WAREhouse, or did he misspell something else?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    And I just did the math and apparently I think I'm going to live to be 110!

You poor sod !

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    a Belgian WAREhouse, or did he misspell something else

Ya mean workhouse ? 🤪

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    "Last year, I wrote a hit song..." - Liddle Lloyd

WTF? That song was amusing for ONE listen... But to call it a "hit song" is one of the most narcissistic, self-centered, delusional things I've ever heard.

• Simon
    Simon

"It's a hit song" = people want to hit me when I sing it

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily
    He sings like one of those deep voiced elders at the Kingdom Hall who felt they should take the lead in getting everyone to sing louder. His "We Are The Slave" song he composed was pitiful (on his channel, so wont post here).

He sounded like quite a high tenor in his Christmas song. I'm an alto and I can sing deeper than him. It's reedy too, no timbre to it.

I see in the We Are The Slave song it says "performed by David Evans" - is that a relative of his? His dad's called Jonathan so presumably it's another of the Evans clan?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I see in the We Are The Slave song it says "performed by David Evans"

This was released before he came out with his real name. The credits read "Music and lyrics by John Cedars and David Evans; Performed by David Evans". Since the vocals on the song were unmistakably his, "David Evans" was his attempt at a pseudonym independent from "John Cedars".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit