It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    But Zagreb is an interesting choice as it is an hour away and he doesn't need to be there for work. Why not get a place in Sisak, population 47,000? It's not exactly metropolitan but it's not in the middle of a forest either. And it's minutes from the village his daughters live in.

😔😔😔Exactly. Whatever I feel about Cedars ....I'm so sorry for those kids. I'm sure many of you know how much it hurts when a parent leaves. Kids always love their parents.

This shows you where his priorities lay. A good social life versus seeing his kids as often as possible. This is not a young man either, he's mid 40s to 50.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

47000 is still a small strong Catholic community that will not take lightly him abusing one of their own with his despicable sex life, that is why he can't stay in Sisak BUT if he really was a family man he should have found a solution that benefits his little girls at least.He is a coward and a narcissist that lived a cushioned lifestyle in Wilmslow never getting in to say trouble since daddy elder was always there to swipe things under the carpet.

This family has destroyed Wilmslow many people walked away because of them and from a congregation of 120 ten years ago are now less than 60.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    This family has destroyed Wilmslow many people walked away because of them and from a congregation of 120 ten years ago are now less than 60.

That is not necessarily a bad thing, since our common goal is to shrink Watchtower's influence. I do bet the Kingdom Hall was a hotbed of gossip with young James Lloyd Evans as a teen and early 20s.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    The father was the one that caused so many problems and he still is, at least 3 I know stopped going to the meetings because of him, I supposed his offspring copied his dreadful traits, it was all about his elders position in the congregation and Isuppose after the death of the mother both kids where left to their devices .I don't remember Lloyd causing any problems I always thought polite and quite I suppose all these traits were dormant to fester later on in his adult life
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Him living in Zagreb validates Kim’s info that he films it all in one block like in a weekend or extended weekend. Then he’s off to Zagreb for three straight weeks of down time. Also might have something to do with his supposed June holiday.

I could say he should stay in Sisak but at second thought if he’s going to be this way and act out the midlife crisis then perhaps it is for the best that he goes off and does his thing with his kids seeing as little of it as possible.

I wouldn’t be too keen on letting the girls over to his flat until I’ve had a chance to inspect it. For all she knows he’s renting a room from a hooker.

I hope both this community and his wife have moved on from him and he figures something out in Zagreb. The women there can figure out he’s a creep with the help of Google and by personal interactions with him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    father was the one that caused so many problems and he still is, at least 3 I know stopped going to the meetings because of him, I supposed his offspring copied his dreadful traits, it was all about his elders position in the congregation and Isuppose after the death of the mother both kids where left to their devices .I don't remember Lloyd causing any problems I always thought polite and quite I suppose all these traits were dormant to fester later on in his adult life

Whatever we think of what Lloyds done it doesn't mean he's not right about his father being an a**hole towards his grandkids. Ok they are told to shun their baptised kids but we all know loving grandparents who have gotten around that by seeing their grandkids and therefore their kids.

Lloyd & Dijana even tried to visit him with Jessica, so she could meet her grandad, and he wouldn't answer the door. Those kids will never know their British family or know they are British. Watchtower is a monster for the shunning policy but we all know JWs who have put family first, such as Dijana's lovely parents.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Lloyd & Dijana even tried to visit him with Jessica, so she could meet her grandad, and he wouldn't answer the door. Those kids will never know their British family or know they are British. Watchtower is a monster for the shunning policy but we all know JWs who have put family first, such as Dijana's lovely parents.

Debatable. Lloyd and his father were business partners until a few weeks ago. Perhaps we should stop blaming WT for everything occurred to this dysfunctional family

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Whatever we think of what Lloyds done it doesn't mean he's not right about his father being an a**hole towards his grandkids. Ok they are told to shun their baptised kids but we all know loving grandparents who have gotten around that by seeing their grandkids and therefore their kids.

Actually Diogenesister it's the exact opposite, Llloyd has played the card "oh my dad won't talk to me" so he can get more money from his patreons, don't forget that up to few days ago he was still in business with his dad and if anything his distancing from his dad is not because of him not being a jw anymore but due to differences in character,

It was actually his dad that advised his sister to faint mental issues to avoid disfellowshipping recently so he can still. His other 2 UK grandchildren sat next to him at the meetings.That has upset the whole congregation that can see the hypocrisy and the double standards which is elders kids get treated differently.

I believe that his dad was instrumental to cover his scandal here in the UK and is only distancing himself because he knows what his son is up to.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

by the way these 2 excuses "I have a back problem " and " I have mental issues" are the common excuses for bad behavior and laziness in this family. His dad fainted "back issues" problems to be on benefits of the government for years and sympathy from all the wealthy sisters with big houses in the congregation. His dad was taken to court by the government recently for lying about his back issues

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Though the tweet regarding criminal litigation is dated 4 May, he keeps popping up everywhere warning people their time is near

Litigation is just around the corner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit