It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"What is the sign of the last days," his supporters implored, "and how will we know the time has come?"

"There will be many signs," he replied. "Litigation, and threats of litigation. In one court after another, filings and more litigation. But this is not the end of litigation, it is only the beginning..."

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

"When you see me coming with my head held up, holding myself erect, know that my end is near..."

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I want to thank LLOYD EVANS PARODY for showing to all of us that There is no lawyers, no PR firm , NO CRIMINAL LAW SUITS! There just a HORNY 42 year old "single" jerk , who is busy driving pretty girl around,Zagreb,organasing get togethers at bars, with a new facebook account to meet women, and a new INSTAGRAM ONE TOO, that he USE to STOCK WOMEN with,.AND ALL THAT WITH THE MONEY OF IS PATRONS ,WHO THINK THERE DONATIONS GOES TO IS ACTIVIST WORK AND YOUTUBE CHANNELS

https://twitter.com/lloydparody/status/1535206115604144128

https://www.instagram.com/turanskam/?hl=en

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Oh, I see. The reason he can't control his penis is because of a bad back. Nevermind, It's all good now.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Coming from Wimslow he would have been in our circuit when I was being dragged along by my mother. We used an old 30's art deco cinema that the Watchtower somehow managed to destroy by using garish colours.

There was a stage in the late eighties and early nineties where certain elders and overseers would be assigned to congregations and completely go through them like a hurricane and totally destabilize congregations.

There was one particular elder who goes by the name of Tony, I've forgotten his surname, he was a monster and I believe he would have gotten along with Lloyd's father like a house on fire.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The 15 of may 2022 while Tibor was busy uploading a JW Broadcasting video SUSHI, JLE was busy on is private Instagram account inviting 26 year old Zagreb MODEL ,for a coffee, THANKS PATREON!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

THANK PATREONS!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd & Dijana even tried to visit him with Jessica,

Lloyd is a HUGE liars, and we know he does business with is Dad, who said that is father never? meet is little Girls?...

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Lloyd's meltdown on social media is making it clearer than ever that we're living in the final part of the litigation, undoubtedly the final part of the FINAL part of the litigation, shortly before the litigation.

• Simon
    Simon
    "When you see me coming with my head held up, holding myself erect, know that my end is near..."

I didn't need that mental image ... stop touching it Lloyd!!!

"lloydevans607"

Which anti-JW apostate slips JW doctrine into their social media account names?

It's like he's still in love with the WTS ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit