It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Guess he hasn't watched his own video

I told that idiot the exact same thing.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for the photos, Toblerone5. I didn’t imagine I’d get such a comprehensive response. :) I must say, the snow in Croatia looks beautiful, and that’s a really nice house.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Thanks for the photos, Toblerone5.

May I take this opportunity to say thank you to Toblerone5 who has the ability to find things many of us couldn't. Also Toblerone5 is always willing to work out the best way to make us smile which comes very handy when things get too heavy. Thank you Toblerone5! 👏👏💪

This is a really good point I think

He's making up words now. UnLawyerly.

He really does think he's Shakespeare

Ok ok last one (my phone is full of Lloyds nonsense lol) there's so many more things he's saying it's just incredible. I think hes actually replying to each and every comment... 🤣

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Lloyd is creating a damned if you do damned if you don't scenario here. He is challenging Kim into a lose-lose situation where she cannot possibly defend herself at all in the hope that it creates suspicion among people.

Two can play that game. Lloyd, when you supposedly went for your "judicial hearing" and made the excuse that you were not going to film it why did you not film it? Why was there (or alleged to be) a branch committee member at your hearing? You essentially said on camera you blackmailed them into staying silent. Why would you need to blackmail anyone into staying silent if you yourself were innocent of any wrongdoing?

This is all documented by you yourself Lloyd.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd said he didn't dispute the claims Kim originally made.

Then why did Lloyd Evans do the Jan 31st livestream confession merely hours after Kim's statement? He said he agreed with Kim in this statement, but argued that Kim was lying in the Jan 31st video. The man tells so many lies that he can't keep anything straight.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    The man tells so many lies that he can't keep anything straight.

The more he talks, writes, rants, shouts, farts the better.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    The more he talks, writes, rants, shouts, farts the better.

You forgot fake cries and drinks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit