It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

but you have not at all mentioned the people he affected by doxing them or his "dating" of sex-trafficked young women(girls) and using prostitutes from poor countries that exploit young women in desperation, all while having his wedding ring on. This does not affect you in the slightest at all.

You are correct in pulling me up on this ,I haven`t been reading anything about L. E . since day one ,I have really no idea about his activities or his lifestyle the only reason I posted was because of the amount of activities posts devoted to the subject of Lloyd Evans , as I have said before my bad and I apologise to one and all who have taken offence at my comments.

smiddy3

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    If it wasn't for the community rallying around Kim (unlike the community rallying around Mike and Kim and Marc and Cora)

I am very grateful that the community have been so kind to me, and I absolutely acknowledge the efforts of Kim, mike, marc, Cora and the VAA in trying to protect the community for many years. I have watched many videos from the past with information that allowed people to make good decisions. It brings me to tears thinking about these videos, the people who tried their best to warn everyone. We know better now, and we are doing better.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@LMSA I think the question that needs to be asked is how does one meet a sex worker in a country they have never been to in order to date in the first place? I'd love to hear his mental gymnastics on that one. I almost think he found a sex-worker online to meet up with in Thailand and then he was acting as her sugar daddy. The way he said it on Andrew Gold sounded more like a brag. He's so deluded he would fall for it and see it as "dating". When I first heard that interview I was shocked because it made no sense at all to say it... unless you were proud of it and saw it as some big accomplishment. Like the middle-aged guy who starts dating the local stripper and just has to tell everyone.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Smiddy, don't feel bad and don't keep saying sorry. Anyone who puts their opinion out there, engages with the feedback and reevaluates their position (not to mention offering a genuine apology) is pretty cool πŸ‘

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

pr0ner, I assumed that he found an online service for his 'date.' However they word it, it sounds like he reserved some times during his stay where he would meet a young lady for, you know... some deeply satisfying conversation.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Smiddy. You apologized and that is enough. It takes a very self-aware person to apologize so you're good πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LMsA And fuck me, that familiar nasal monotone always came up when you entered in something JW related on YouTube. It’s almost like Noel and Liam Gallagher had an annoying and overweight brother who was even more of an asshole than either of them!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That was officially the funniest mental imagery on this thread so far!

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@TonusOH....more than likely it wasn't dating at all as you said, he just had to come up with something he knows no one can truly verify in order to avoid the association of seeing sex workers in Thailand. That's the thing, if he used a service then no way he can claim he was dating. The only way he could "date" a sex worker in the context he uses it in, is if he talked to her online in advance of going to Thailand. His body language and tone when talking to Andrew Gold made me think maybe he believes he actually did. Would also maybe explain that cringy "younger women showing interest" in him line he gave his wife.

• Rhiannon
    Rhiannon

Does anyone know if Dijana is going through the process of divorcing Lloyd or are they just separated? Is she done with him or is she wanting reconciliation?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just notice this .I can't believe he was able to Weasel is way to have Hemant Mehta ? foreword his book ? then i saw back in 2017 L.E. did do a youtube about this (october 17) Wonder what mr H.M, would say now .He must have heard by now of the 2022 scandals... Wonder how much of his Indiegogo $ went to have this man do this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit