It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Does his bunker have its own entrance, so that he might just come and go to the bunker without passing through the house?

Yes as Toblerone said. If you know the word for Mosquito in Croatian and know his town, the house you are looking for is #*7* (Not giving the first or last number deliberately.)

Yes, I know where exactly were the bunker is. Do you want to try me Lloyd Evans? Just let me know and we'll dance.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Door from inside...from the Bunker tour video...I know who care...but he keeps having Hissy fit about is private life...Hello? Plus i just want to annoy him...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Also there's a couch that can turn into a bed...again from is youtube The Bunker Tour... get it?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Do you think he is sleeping on that couch?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Last one , just in case Vintage want to know...Does he have a Bathroom ? YES. from this time Youtube Bunker 2.0 Reveal ...also Tibor also have a door ,the same one ,glass ect...so there is 2 doors ,and a small bathroom or a water closet in the U.K. And NonCoinCollector about the couch ,doubt he sleep with is wife ...so yes?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

So this bum is literally the guy playing videogames in the basement. How boring to be down there all day trolling on websites looking for women to pay for pleasure. In between my internet activities I got outside and rode my bike for 25 miles (40 km) and installed hard shell saddle bags on another bike.

Here is the fools full comment on Kim's video if anyones interested

Brah she ain't gotta say anything. She could be the queen of England and it still doesn't matter. It's not defamation cos.....

*drum roll*

YOU'VE CONFIRMED IT UR SELF!!!

🤣🤣🤣

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The thing about Lloyd's comment is what does it matter what a retired lawyer's credentials are? Nobody that isn't in whatever part of Australia Kim Silvio resides would consider her opinion as anything more than an informed opinion. What is certain is Kim's reply to Karlo Novosel's letter was far superior to the garbage he typed out. If any lawyer needs to be asked what type of credentials they posses it is Karlo's.

Guess he hasn't watched his own video

I'm actually crying this guy is insane XD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit