It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Isn't it odd that we had someone earlier downvoting posts critical of Lloyd, who's apparently distanced himself from him (John Redwood account / Mark Odonnell?), but there he was supporting him (as non-visibly as he could). Or else it was Lloyd who had access to the account <- what I believe.

Now we have another of Lloyds cronies doing his bidding or perhaps lending his "identity" for Lloyd to be able to post. Because the language sounds an awful lot like it's really Lloyd speaking.

Sorry "Tibor", but when you chose to work with a sneaky fucker, you get treated like a sneaky fucker.

If you think that lard-arse values you, try walking away and see what his T-Shirt says then. You're being played like a violin. Stop being a doormat.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It sounds like an orchestra has been gathered to drown out Kim Silvio.

No?

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, obviously very contrived. It's like he's latched onto the green-screen thing as finally being something he feels confident to deny and trying to make out that is the entirety of the criticism levelled at him.

All a distraction to divert attention from more important matters and the information coming out.

The only remotely relevant part to it is that someone has such low self-esteem, or cares so little about women, that he's happy to work for such a character. Any man with any balls would tell the slimy perv to stick his job.

Sorry Tibor, you're fucking your own future by going on the record as being of low moral fibre.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Isn't it odd that we had someone earlier downvoting posts critical of Lloyd, who's apparently distanced himself from him (John Redwood account / Mark Odonnell?), but there he was supporting him (as non-visibly as he could). Or else it was Lloyd who had access to the account <- what I believe

The greenscreen conversation was already over with the general consensus being Lloyd probably got better equipment and even if it was greenscreened, so what? "Tibor" decided to make an appearance right after Kim Silvio joined and started adding new details to what is already known about the Thailand trip and with regards to his wife. <--- This is the real reason why "Tibor" came and switched the topic back to the greenscreen.

Though the writing differed, Tibor used the term "new low" when describing the exJW community which has been boilerplate Lloyd-speak for years. It could be Lloyd in disguise or it could be the actual Tibor, who knows? Glad you took out the rubbish Simon, it was starting to stink in here.

• Simon
    Simon
    Glad you took out the rubbish Simon, it was starting to stink in here

I haven't actually deleted anyone or anything. It'll be interesting to see if "Tibor" still wants to continue trying to defend Lloyd, or if Lloyd now makes use of these posts to bolster his lie that all he's being criticized for is using a green-screen.

I think it was Lloyd, believing his own arrogance that he's clever and can pretend to be Tibor and we wouldn't notice. Or Tibor is such a pussy that he does everything Lloyd tells him to.

Hey, maybe he'll get a mention on a new T-Shirt. Has to be worth selling your soul for, right?

• Tibor
    Tibor

Jesus you people are crazy. You will latch onto literally anything.

Someone using "new low" is them being Lloyd? Good thing I didn't say "Hello" when making my introduction because that's half way to "Hello there" and that would 100% confirm me being Lloyd.

Whatever, enjoy your tin foil. I just came to explain why our videos look slightly different and it's not because of using a green screen.

• Simon
    Simon

What I find hilarious Lloyd is that the most important thing to you was to try to pretend that you don't lurk on here and don't scour the internet looking for mentions, which we know the narcissist in you can't help. Literally, the first thing you posted and you even made it bold:

Also, it was me who found this forum topic and linked it to Lloyd, for anyone who's getting all excited about him lurking here.

So very very important to make that point was it? Who cares? Oh, that's right ... Lloyd does!

But the inference is that you pay someone else to do it for you which is even funnier and even more narcissistic.

Someone using "new low" is them being Lloyd?

Not necessarily, but someone picking up and focusing too much on one specific tidbit like that in order to dismiss an entire thesis is pure peak Lloyd.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Jesus you people are crazy. You will latch onto literally anything.
    Someone using "new low" is them being Lloyd? Good thing I didn't say "Hello" when making my introduction because that's half way to "Hello there" and that would 100% confirm me being Lloyd.
    Whatever, enjoy your tin foil. I just came to explain why our videos look slightly different and it's not because of using a green screen.

Yet you still fail to comment that this thread is not about the green screen but rather abhorrent behaviour of someone who abused the trust of those that supported him, and YOU.

We are not "obsessed" with Lloyd. We are outraged that he continues in his activism, funding himself, whilst not apologising or showing any remorse for the countless CSA survivors out there at the hands of the WT who put full trust in Lloyd to stand for them WHILST he was actively using sex workers where the environment is very much exploitation and abuse.

That is my outrage and the utter lack of remorse or accountability to his followers is the reason why this is 130 odd pages.

If he did his confession video and apologised profusely to all his supporters you would probably find much less YT vids, less Twitter posts and this thread would not be 130 pages.

We are here because we have a man so narcissistic that he brazenly carries on what he is doing that is polar opposite to his CSA work yet expects those who support him to accept he "can't control his penis".

Imagine being a CSA survivor and hearing that from the man they supported to fight the WT against CSA.

I'm disgusted at Lloyd, not just for his sex worker addiction but his utter lack of accountability and contempt for his supporters.

How you can continue to work for him baffles me but tells me a bit about you.

• Tibor
    Tibor

@Simon if you or anyone else needs verification feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

This is my college e-mail and there is simply no way Lloyd could have access to it. Unlike you guys, I have nothing to hide including my identity.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Tibor (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are who you say you are) you would gain a lot of respect if you actually addressed the questions about Evans behaviour that Slimboyfat, Simon and others have asked.

Nobody seriously cares about the green screen thing.

Avoid those difficult discussions if you choose but it'll only confirm that you are as uncaring as he is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit