It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Saintly Brandon is in Australia. He changed his Twitter handle to "Saintly Brandon" for a time but I think he's off Twitter now. Legend.
    Excellent. Thanks. I wish I could have a chat with him
  • Simon
    Simon

Who among us hasn't dreamt of having complete mastery of their penis. Just thing of how useful an extra controllable appendage would be with DIY projects, woodworking, painting, cooking and other activities.

I'm starting to think mine is beyond hope. I've followed all the courses but I'm forever stuck on the level 1 basics of "aiming mostly for the bowl and how to stop dribbling". But at least it's not booked any trips to Thailand while I wasn't looking.

I've tried praying to Saintly Brandon for guidance to the path to true enlightenment.

• Vintage
    Vintage

NonCoinCollector, If anyone wants to lay out cash to get copies of the court filing, I think I’ve found the right website for ordering copies of that document. This link has a phone number, a Fax number, and two email addresses. There are pdf files. One pdf file is the information request form. All is in Croatian, of course.

Government website

http://www.vsrh.hr/EasyWeb.asp?pcpid=39

Right to information

... Persons authorized for providing information on the Supreme Court of the Republic of Croatia, its operation and administration as well as court proceedings are:

- Secretary General of the Supreme Court

- Office of the President – phone: 00 385 1 48 62 222, fax: 00 385 1 48 10 035, e-mail: [email protected], [email protected]

The relevant procedure for obtaining information from the Supreme Court may be found in the following documents:

[A list with prices for the ordered documents follows.]

Requests may be submitted directly, by post or e-mail at the following address: [email protected]

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I'm sure he will hire the best Watchtower PR money can buy, along with the best Watchtower lawyer. I hear they are great at covering up the non-mastering of one's penis.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I hear they are great at covering up the non-mastering of one's penis.

Remember Pillowgate ? !!

• Thisismein1972
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

WOW! Lloydy Boy is so delusional. Thank you Wally for sharing your conversation

https://youtu.be/MRHpMODsh0E

• Simon
    Simon
    WOW! Lloydy Boy is so delusional. Thank you Wally for sharing your conversation

ha ha, that was good, so great that he took screenshots. A perfect demonstration of how Lloyd tries to mislead people.

Caught red-handed. Everyone should capture things he posts in any conversation from now on.

• Simon
    Simon

I heard this was a white-power / white-supremacist gesture ...

Am I doing this "woke" thing right?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd Evans, we would sure hate for your deleted comment to Wally (JW Thoughts) to be gone forever would we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit