It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Well, today marks the 8th year anniversary of my interaction with Lloydy boy.

Happy Christmas everyone. And to Lloyd, I hope Santa got stuck in your chimney šŸ˜‚

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Saying it loudly for the people in the back: IF LLOYD HAD HAD AN AFFAIR, NONE OF YOU WOULD KNOW.

Jake apologised, took responsibility for his behaviour and has taken a step back to address his mental health needs.
    Lloyd did not apologise, did not take responsibility, did not address his ā€œmental healthā€ needs and continues to lie to people about people ā€œdefamingā€ him.
    He continues to behave exactly the same as he always has and continues to paint himself as a victim - even to the point that he expects an apology from Jake and yet didnā€™t get one.
    I would have thought that if victim lloyd was so wronged that he believes that in Jakes lowest moment in his life he owes lloyd an apology, that Jake would be in the M7 group.
    What Lloyd did and what Jake did are not the same. How Lloyd reacted to his circumstances and how Jake reacted to his circumstances are also not the same.
    One was sorry, ended his Patreon account, moved away from his discord, deleted his social media accounts, apologised to those who he hurt and booked in to get help.
    The other is a victim.
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

So I just watched the video. Why do I get the feeling this is actually Lloyd that doing this to Jake? It definitely fits Lloyd's profile. Lloyd is known for stalking others, ask Mke and Kim, whose daughter was subjected to this by Lloyd.

Another thing that seems to point to Lloyd is Jake mentioning that the person threatening him is telling him to close his channel down, which includes Lloyd's tweets mentioning the viewership of the Lloyd scandal video.

Another attempt to silence someone.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Why do I get the feeling this is actually Lloyd that doing this to Jake?

Before this takes on a life of its own, let me state empathetically that the person(s) threatening to expose Jake is definitely NOT Lloyd, nor a burner account set up by him or even one of his crazed followers. I know who it is and itā€™s not Lloyd or anyone affiliated with him.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    threatening to expose Jake is definitely NOT Lloyd,

I echo this position. It is definitely not lloyd.

•  Debra
    Debra

Not Lloyd?? It's the sort of thing he would do, were they told by Lloyd to do it?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It's the sort of thing he would do, were they told by Lloyd to do it?

No one affiliated with Lloyd did this. He doesnā€™t have this kind of power anymore. Since this seems to be a question that will not go away, hereā€™s the screenshot of the exchange. Hope this establishes that it is not Lloyd or a fan of his.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Not Lloyd?? It's the sort of thing he would do, were they told by Lloyd to do it?

As far as Iā€™m aware, he had nothing to do with it from beginning until it was known to the public - and that was only after it was made known to the public that he commented adversely about Jake.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    I know who it is and itā€™s not Lloyd or anyone affiliated with him.

Just say who it is.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    NonCoinCollector: Why is Lloyd Evans crying about an 8-month-old video?

It looks to me as if he took a moment to gloat, and is upset that people are saying it looks bad. Evans wants people to look up to him, to recognize that he's a good person doing important work and leaving a positive legacy. Even now, the fact that people are pointing out that he comes across as a jerk unsettles him so much that he can't help but fire off angry replies. His anger is not from altworldly's video about him! Evans is angry because people won't take his side and pat him on the shoulder. His need for validation is so strong that he won't suppress it, even when it makes him look bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit