It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Pete za hut I find it hard to believe anyone here gave LE their money

I did. I gave loads of super chats and was a low level patreon for a while.

(Paraphrased) If you care about victims you wouldn't Speculate or exaggerate wrong doing

You're wrong there. I do care about those Thai girls. Why Thailand? Do these men think these dirt poor women have anything but revulsion in their soul for these men? They don't really have a choice. so many organizations are worried about it and what it's doing to the women there. I expect you pay them a fraction of what you pay in the west. There are more reputable ways - you can go to people in Europe who are not being exploited, are safe, of reasonable age and keep their own money. Not so in Thailand. Just the fact so many are HiV+ ve proves they're not being protected.

(Paraphrase) If people cared they wouldn't create this shit storm

Yes I wish everyone would quietly drop him. Unsubscribe and just watch videos as and when. I think most of the negatives are driven by wanting to respond to the kids blindly defending him, who don't see the rank hypocrisy and blab on about poly Amory and such.

And let's not forget defend Kim and Bob, too! Whose reputation HE is dragging through the mud. Instead of making a brief Twitter post etc he makes a YouTube video because wants the cash and adoration more than his wife's piece of mind.

People want their pound of flesh.

Some do, yes. Rightly so. He's besmirched people's good name and had them blacklisted everywhere. Just one example look at what he did to Marc Latham. That was completely rotten. He also bad mouthed this forum only a couple months ago on YouTube.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    When I pay someone for a services rendered, I have no idea what they are doing with that money. If I hired a landscaper to maintain my yard and he used some of the money to buy a hooker, it isn't my initial concern. My initial concern is whether or not he does a good job in my yard. If I found out about his illicit activities, I would have to make a choice as to whether or not to continue hiring him. I wouldn't go around trashing him on public forums and trying to ruin him and making things worse for him than they already are. For all I know the man may have other income or have funds of his own that he uses for personal expenses. Maybe L.E. does too?? Either way...not my business.

There is such a thing as ''good morals clause!''

Morals Clause . Executive shall not commit any act or do any thing which might reasonably be considered: (i) to be immoral, deceptive, scandalous or obscene; or (ii) to injure, tarnish, damage or otherwise negatively affect the reputation and goodwill associated with the Company.

My initial concern is whether or not he does a good job in my yard.

It will be your concern when this landscaper that you paid for rendered services, urinates by the back of your garage to relieve himself, or throws his cigarette butts on your property. You expect him to have good morals. I'm sure you would tell all your neighbors to not hire this landscaper after he admits that he urinated on your property.

Lloyd received DONATED MONEY! Paying for airfare, hotels, food, transportation and hookers was not ''Rendered Services.'' Paying for his studio and other expenses that would further the community is what the donated money was for!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    When I pay someone for a services rendered, I have no idea what they are doing with that money. If I hired a landscaper to maintain my yard and he used some of the money to buy a hooker, it isn't my initial concern. My initial concern is whether or not he does a good job in my yard.

Let's call my company, XYZ CORPORATION. I help battered woman. I take your $2000 donation for helping battered woman with housing, food and clothing, while they try to get back on their feet.

I decide to use (secretly ) some of your donation to a nice jaunt to Las Vegas. I decide to room at the luxurious Caesar's Palace. $300 A NIGHT. I dine at the best steak house, with plenty of expensive wine. I take a limo to a attend a four star '' Topless Review Show.''

Out of the $2000, I used $1500 on myself, while $500 went towards the cause you donated your hard earned money.

Would you be concerned on where your money went?

• Simon
    Simon
    Edited to add: it appears I got my calculations wrong - Lloyd said 'every three months, for about four years'. But my point about health checks for him and his wife still definitely stands.

I think he said "every two or three months, for three or four years", and seemed to think that didn't meet the criteria for the label "regular". Given his propensity for lying to people, that could easily mean every month for 5+ years.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that everything, or anything, he told people in that video was the actual truth.

So, does Lloyd know he never picked up HIV or any other STDs? Has he had blood tests? I assume he had been having sex with his wife during the four years he cheated on her, so has his wife had a thorough health check up?

Yes, his wife didn't make that choice and neither did his kids, all of who could have their lives forever impacted by his behavior, more than just the immediate emotional harm.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Holy $h!t!

24 pages discussing that contemptible prick's sex life.

Are exJWs really that bored?

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

I can only speak for my self but it is 100% true that I have never given llyod a dime. I identified him for what he was within two posts after he originally join this forum. I quickly called him on his shit, as can be seen from posts of the era.

And still I comment.

i feel a bit of sadness for those who liked his content and may have benefitted from it who may now also question the content because of the messenger. I feel a bit of sadness for all of us because we will be splattered with some of the spray from his shit…..

but mostly i laugh at the self destruction of an obvious fraud. I laugh at people who KNEW his bs from this forum and the facebook fiasco etc efc and STILL supported llyod because he was the enemy of their enemy and I laugh that even now some people still are fool enough to feel anything but contempt for him.

To those people I say, as the kids say, “congratulations, you played yourselves”

• Justaguy
    Justaguy
    Holy $h!t!
    24 pages discussing that contemptible prick's sex life.
    Are exJWs really that bored?

Rotfl… pot meet kettle. You took the time to comment. How bored are you?

• Bangalore
  • Simon
    Simon

Hey Pete Zahut. I found it interesting that your reply to my PM (reminding you about posting off-topic comments, and attempting to make this about *me*) was "OK Lloyd" - seemed like you were trying to use it as an insult.

Doesn't quite match your grandiose public speech now does it? It's almost like you're some kind of hypocrite, dare I say it ... a complete and utter "Lloyd" (see, I can do it too, and you made it OK).

• Newly Enlightened

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit