It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Wake me up when evidence that he had sex with minors is handed to the police, which is what should have been done in the first place. I don't follow him and don't give him money. Destroying this so-called community to take a person down is Pharisaical, no one looks good. If he has committed crimes, report him to the ruddy police. I don't give a flying famingo about his private life.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Wake me up when evidence that he had sex with minors is handed to the police, which is what should have been done in the first place. I don't follow him and don't give him money. Destroying this so-called community to take a person down is Pharisaical, no one looks good. If he has committed crimes, report him to the ruddy police. I don't give a flying famingo about his private life.

Wake me up when evidence that Anthony Morris III is an alcoholic and used JW funds to purchase very nice scotch is brought to light. I don't follow him and don't give him money. Making a big deal and creating a hashtag about an out of context purchase of Scotch to take a person down is Pharisaical, no one looks good. I don't give a flying flamingo about his private life.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective
    Wake me up when evidence that Anthony Morris III is an alcoholic and used JW funds to purchase very nice scotch is brought to light. I don't follow him and don't give him money. Making a big deal and creating a hashtag about an out of context purchase of Scotch to take a person down is Pharisaical, no one looks good. I don't give a flying flamingo about his private life.

Thank you for clarifying that this is about taking a person down even if you have to torch the "community" whilst doing it, rather than actual concern for alleged crimes involving minors.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Thank you for clarifying that this about taking a person down even if you have to torch the "community" whilst doing it, rather than actual concern for alleged crimes involving minors.

That's not what I did. However, there's no reason to convince you otherwise.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Thank you for clarifying that this about taking a person down even if you have to torch the "community" whilst doing it, rather than actual concern for alleged crimes involving minors.

Bottlegate: Meeting a Governing Body member at the liquor store

(Cedars' vlog no. 263) What happens when a group of religious leaders regularly bombards their followers with HD propaganda videos of themselves? Inevitably, one of them will eventually get caught by a member of the public in a compromising situation. Enjoy the spectacle of Tony Morris, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, as you've never seen him before!

Lloyd Evans calling Anthony Morris...'' an arrogant, pigheaded, small-minded, homophobic, asshole,'' because he went out and bought one thousand dollars of liquor.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective
    Lloyd Evans calling Anthony Morris...'' an arrogant, pigheaded, smallminded, homophobic, asshole,'' because he went out and bought one thousand dollars of liquor.

How dare he expose a member of the Octopope theocrat rulers of 8 million brainwashed cult members? Disfellowship him! Shun him! Off with his head!!!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    How dare he expose a member of the Octopope theocrat rulers of 8 million brainwashed cult members? Disfellowship him! Shun him! Off with his head!!!

That's not the issue man. This is the issue.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective
    That's not the issue man. This is the issue.

Has he committed crimes? Hand him over to the POLICE. We are not the police. Unless you want to be the thought police, like the Watchtower. I don't care about his private life, I don't care about his channel. No one cared about the wife and children when they posted private s*** online. Crimes are a matter for the police, lots of rumours and allegations he f****** children but no effing proof. But hey, if you want tear the "community" down, at least have the courage to be intellectually honest about it.

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

I love how its cool talk anout Anthony morris and its not the “community” but talking about llyod is talking about the “community”.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective
    I love how its cool talk anout Anthony morris and its not the “community” but talking about llyod is talking about the “community”.

Thank you for also confirming that this is not about crimes against children he alleged f******, but is actually about taking him down, scorched XJW "community" style.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit