It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

The WTS didn't make them who they were, the WTS contained them for a while.

You've hit the nail on the head.

• Simon
    Simon
    I wonder how this will affect the 'Truth About The Truth' documentary?

Yeah, he can't be in something like that, it undermines all credibility. Think about the TV show he was on some years back, I think some of it talked about how girls / women were treated in the organization. What has his presence now done to that? He's shat all over everyones hard work.

"Wasn't that guy using donated money to go to Thailand to cheat on his wife with prostitutes? Wait, why Thailand ..."

It quickly turns into "The Truth about 'The Truth About The Truth' Documentary"

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@Jofi_Wofo "Maybe we can be a little humane first and THEN worry about what a [insert preferred insult here] he is"

We know of many, INCLUDING our daughter was given no such consideration from him. What about the grandmother of 9 that was called a C**t by this abusive person?

https://youtu.be/jR2cftiyfFY

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Some of the people he worked with have stood with Kim and spats on Social Media etc.

For a man who advocated the safety of women and children he seems incapable to see what he has done has put off some of his supporters.

His whole video just smacks of self importance and I'm still trying to comprehend why he felt it was necessary.

He is now off social media...time to move on.

Harrison Cother and Ben Foard are new EXJW's who have produced some good videos.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

When the podcast started

Wedding ring on the 'married' finger

Towards the end

Moved to his pinky

• Gorb
    Gorb

Awful man, big ego, what a nightmare.

G.

• Simon
    Simon
    Wedding ring on the 'married' finger
    Towards the end
    Moved to his pinky

It's probably a formed habit now - slipping his wedding ring off ;)

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

How his wife (and JW in-laws!) can tolerate the sight of him in their house right now is beyond me.

This is sleeping on the park bench territory in just about every country.

• Reservations
    Reservations

Mikey, you hit the nail on the head when you said:

”Poor pathetic excuse of a man”

He’s done. And looking at that screen shot, his marriage is done.

Sadly people will still support him, but I think he will be alienated from other EXJW YouTubers.

And yes, the WT contained Lloyds scummy behaviour for a while, but now it’s out for the world to see.

JW or never a JW, the guy was destined to be Scum Bag.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''He’s done. And looking at that screen shot, his marriage is done.

Sadly people will still support him, but I think he will be alienated from other EXJW YouTubers.''

awe, awe, poor baby. Now he'll have to work for a living, like the rest of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit