It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Imagine if after all of this Lloyd end up being found guilty because he paid for sex workers in Croatia and, let's remember that, it's illegal.

😂

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm curious about that myself, and how it would affect the civil suit. When you consider that he refers to "girls" in both his book and video, how damaging is it to mention an accusation of grooming/abusing a 14-year-old? I think he could make a case that such an accusation is damaging, but it would not be easy to determine liability. Again, this depends on how Crotian law/courts deal with such matters, but in the US you can win a defamation case but have the damages reduced if you are considered to be at least partly liable.

That also raises another question- is the civil suit just for show? There is no reason for any of the plaintiffs to make the trip out there to defend themselves. Otherwise, the case could have been extremely embarrassing (and even more damaging to his reputation). Imagine calling him to the stand for a cross-examination? Imagine calling family members, or others who know him and have worked for him, to testify? He almost certainly will not have to go through that, so he can continue to brag and bluster on Twitter without the fear that he'd be exposed.

• vienne
    vienne

Tonus,

Just for show. He can't enforce a verdict from a Croatian court anywhere else. Croatians are not stupid. I'll be surprised if this makes it to court.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    If anybody has Lloyd's home address...

Was that a joke? Cause ,I know where he leave...Thank you Google Maps...

• Toblerone5
  • TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

When I think of Lloyd and his actions and how he excuses it all...and mostly how he gets others to excuse his abuse for him...

The only person I think of is my abuser. I understand he isn't the same person...but the similarities are astounding. Those that don't see it clearly have not been subject to this before. I have. I see it! I see you Lloyd...and its a repulsive thing to see...

I apologize in advance, my anger is showing...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You have nothing to apologise for. That Evans can trigger you like this is just disgraceful. He doesn't care how his behaviour continues to hurt people.

Wishing you well

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Every day for the past month I have left Lloyd Evans a message on his speakpipe account. Today I let him know how funny the Saintly Brandon meme by Mark Jones is. Also if he has not seen it, he can find it on page 235. The rest of the message was to tell Lloyd how much I appreciate him. I want him to continue making a fool of himself. His actions are clearly driving down his Patreon support and I love how his behavior has brought us all closer together. Keep it up Lloyd. No Lloyd, don't keep Little-Lloyd up, but keep up your behavior because it is working.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The only person I think of is my abuser.

Abuse is a hard thing to describe, but you know it when you see it. It took me most of the past 20 years to get over mine and avoid falling into the trap of repeating it. I'm not perfect, but the cycle is broken. This is partly what fuels my anti-Lloyd campaign.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Please don't publish his home address or any information that he has not, himself, made public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit