It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So funny. This came up when I googled the Croation address on the letter heading he posted on Twitter:😂😂🤦

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Also sooner or later a youtuber is gonna do a deep dive on Lloyd mark my words

Altworldy gave us a good start in his video "Explaining the Lloyd Evans Scandal (And Why it Matters)." If someone did a deep dive, it would end up being a series.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Hey, at least the shipping container is a 4.7 out of 5 stars!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

One of Lloyd's supporters. They can't even point to ONE specific example of any lie or harm we have caused Lloyd Evans. This is a personality cult in which all of the thinking is done by one poor excuse of a man.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Diogenesister, this one is for you.

• nicolaou
  • Simon
    Simon
    This came up when I googled the Croation address on the letter heading he posted on Twitter

That's a deliberately misleading photo, his desk is hidden behind the door and would be visible from the other angle. Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask the Croatian government to imprison you for at least 30 years in order to help future activists.

• HBH
    HBH

Emotional maturity becomes a casualty. I just stumbled on this, worth the 4 min read on the topic of crybullys.

"This failed attempt at emotional maturity where seeking validation becomes more important than resolving the issue is a one way ticket to relationship disaster."

https://www.trapsage.com/post/victim-mentality-dealing-with-a-cry-bully

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

That's a deliberately misleading photo, his desk is hidden behind the door and would be visible from the other angle. Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask the Croatian government to imprison you for at least 30 years in order to help future activists.

Maybe it is a green screen? LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFXjnUJsSDw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit