It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I don't want to see Lloyd's address made public either, but Lloyd sure doesn't mind doing it to others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPgccLq2_Dw

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Please don't publish his home address or any information that he has not, himself, made public.

His address is already public. If you check the filing history, you'll find it.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06890461

Also his father's company which he was a secratary of until 17 April 2022. I reckon daddy was upset about his Thai vacay

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03734538/filing-history

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Please don't publish his home address or any information that he has not, himself, made public.

Relax I would never do that. And by the way he did made it public .I'm not Psychic a medium, or a witch,well ... He made a youtube video ,Return to the Bunker, where he showed some part of where he leave,DUH! and then in is video with that men that left the Germany bethel ,he mention that where they were filming ,It was not to far from his home...So the introvert ,that would be ME ,went on Google map and it took me 25 minute to find where he leave,And finally I do hope that Kim or Mickey don't read your post...cause M.Evans Did posted there home adress in the past. And now my Introvert brain is wondering why you are so woried about that TONUSOH? Also who cares. do you really think that if i would give someone in here is adress ,that they would up on a plane and go to Croatia to do WUUTT? knock on is door and ? ask him for an autograph? A cup of sugar? Can I visit your bunker? Take a selfie with him ?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    That also raises another question- is the civil suit just for show?

He was clear in his last series of tweets that this is a criminal complaint, whereas the civil suit will be filed after the criminal one is dismissed er sorry, "handled". The civil suit actually is not as crazy as the criminal one, but that's not saying much. Not to say it can't be done, but you need to be ready to throw some serious cash down when it comes to foreign nationals. Think Meghan Markle. We all know that when it comes to spending his own money, Lloyd is one of the cheapest out there. And if he somehow had all that money to initiate civil suits all over the world, we're talking "hey, shouldn't you be buying a home with that money instead of wasting it on civil suits against people unlikely to pay?"

I want him to continue making a fool of himself. His actions are clearly driving down his Patreon support and I love how his behavior has brought us all closer together. Keep it up Lloyd

With anyone else I'd advise to not bait him lest it discourage him, but Lloyd always seems to take up the challenge no matter how stupid it is when he feels insulted. He's dug his heels in quite deep and it's going to be fun to watch him squirm when things don't go his way. He's going to go full-on Atticus Finch on us pleading about how unjust the system is. He was blaming everyone he could tag for Brexit because he had lost £12 because sterling had taken a nosedive.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

...Lloyd always seems to take up the challenge no matter how stupid it is when he feels insulted.

Lloyd Evans can never resist a challenge, he is so predictable.

Also his father's company which he was a secratary of until 17 April 2022. I reckon daddy was upset about his Thai vacay

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03734538/filing-history

The question must be asked, if he and his father had a business relationship until last month, why did Lloyd say they have had no communication since he was disfellowshipped? Did Lloyd lie to Leah Remini?

I reckon daddy was upset about his Thai vacay

Or it didn't bode well for him in the divorce case being an active director of a British company and he asked his dad to sack him?

• Simon
    Simon

Was he listed as being in Croatia or still a UK resident. i.e. was it like the AAWA where his filed paper work was not accurate as to his residency?

There are often tax implications for things like this. When did people start talking about his company? Maybe he didn't like the scrutiny.

AFAIK he was in Croatia in 2011 so well prior to any of his other "escapades" happening.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is a business suggestion for Dijana, after you divorce Lloyd, write your own tell-all book. Title suggestion: The Reluctant Wife.

• Simon
    Simon

"I always wondered why Lloyd walked around with his hands in his pockets, and why our Christmas trees were always bare within days of being decorated"

Was he listed as being in Croatia or still a UK resident.

My mistake, Lloyd was listed as Secretary, not Director. This company was founded in 1999 with this same setup up and was even signed and witnessed to by his late mum. Lists his dad as sole shareholder, and the address for Lloyd is the same as his dad at their home in Wilmslow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit