It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He resigned. Still registered at his dad's address.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Oh, I'm so happy.

Recovering from Religion has removed their interview with Lloyd finally!

On their website, they have a tab for videos, RfRx and his video with Sherrie D'Souza was highlighted as an intro regarding Jehovah's Witnesses.

Right now it is greyed out and has a warning about sexual content, but when you click the play button it brought me to the front page of YouTube.

Then on their YouTube channel, the Lloyd video is not there? Nothing shows up when searching Lloyd, and when I put Jehovah into the search it did not show up.

Lots of people turn to them, they are fans of polyamory, and people could have confused what Lloyd did with open and honest relationships.

Good for you RfR!!!

Praise Gaia and Hail Satan!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Recovering from Religion has removed their interview with Lloyd finally!

If Lloyd loses the support of the atheist community, then it will be over.

I don't know if Google Translate is doing me any justice here but if his street name is what I think it is, then it translates to Upper Mosquito. Calling Lloyd's street a blood sucking pest is very funny.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

My mistake, Lloyd was listed as Secretary, not Director.

I certainly don't understand most of this, but he is listed as Secretary in one document, Director in another, and "a person with significant control" in other documents. The company changes names a few times as well. What is clear to me is Lloyd has lied about not having any contact with his father for the past decade.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Very funny, a comedy sketch when sketchy people (like Lloyd) write tell-all books. I'm waiting for Lloyd's Christmas album due to be out later this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sJ7fMoFTnE

• Vintage
    Vintage
    "Title suggestion: The Reluctant Wife."

That's funny, noncoincollector.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

The company listed in Company Houses has been dormant ever since. You can resign as Secretary from a company online without consulting anyone. The only account made had a liability of £17000 which could be a loan or things like that. One can be a secretary of a company without being a shareholder. It may well be that they are in contact and the all thing is a farce but it may be the case that it isn't.

• Simon
    Simon
    Very funny, a comedy sketch when sketchy people (like Lloyd) write tell-all books.

Ryan George is great, we watch the Pitch Meeting reviews all the time. The Twilight ones were just hilarious.

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

It would be super easy, barely an inconvenience

• Simon
    Simon

I'm gonna have to ask you to get ALL the way off my back about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit