It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    He made a point of relating how he wasn't getting paid for unsolicited yard work, as if it's common practice to for adult children to insist on compensation when helping their elderly parents with household chores.

Yeah, but knowing Lloyd, he probably expected to be paid for everything.

A day in the life ...

Dijana: "Can you bring that last bag of shopping in Lloyd?"

Lloyd: "How much? Make me an offer ..."

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

On the Leah Remini programme his sob story was bringing his family to do landscaping at his dad's place and watching as his dad drove by. He made a point of relating how he wasn't getting paid for unsolicited yard work, as if it's common practice to for adult children to insist on compensation when helping their elderly parents with household chores.

And if I were Lloyd's father, I would send the police to inform Lloyd he was trespassing.

• Vintage
    Vintage
    Speaking of domains, I hope you like the one I picked for the new site:

That’s a good start, Simon. It will help new POMOs to have an overview of what’s available. Those who have recently awoken can easily grab ahold of the first piece of sanity they hear or see, without realizing that they still need to use their own “powers of reason”. I hope that everyone here will contribute links for you to sort through and use to populate your new website.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I said this yesterday,

That is just it. I want to like Mark O'Donnell, but there is something holding me back from fully being okay with the guy. I wish I could figure out what it is that makes me not trust him. His formerly close association with Lloyd Evans is part of it, but I feel there is more there.

I will not reveal specifics as it would be unethical to post private messages, I would like to change my opinion. I am of the opinion that Mark O'Donnell will never again be working with Lloyd and would probably prefer Lloyd work on getting himself some legitimate mental help. I have asked Mark to consider posting on this site so his opinions can be seen by everybody. However that is a decision that he will need some time to think about.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I haven’t read any of his books, but from the snippets I have seen in this thread his writing is very amateurish not to mention crass and smutty. How disgusting to write about jerking off in the shower. I’m sure Jessica and Julia will love reading that when they get older.

Yuck. 🤮🤢🤮

hello all. was wondering if there's an archive or something of that nature with screenshots and receipts of examples of Lloyd evens bullying?

cos I feel like it's important for documentation?? or if there's already one that you can link me too that would be great.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    6820 wrote: ... wondering if there's an archive or something of that nature with screenshots and receipts of examples of Lloyd evens bullying?...

Here is a link to Cedars' interactions on this site:

User cedars (jehovahs-witness.com)

After reading thru some of his work you can start to see a pattern.

Unfortunately, Lloyd Evans' MO is to bully by DM/PM. If he puts something public that shows him to be the aggressor, he removes his instigation post after people get riled up. Then he cries 'victim', when in fact is the bully and shit-stirrer.

And welcome to JWD. It's nice to have you join us.

Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

got an assignment due tomorrow that I haven't started but I've fallen down the rabbit hole! lol

never been a jw or want to be so this is all really fascinating. i don't mean to imply that this whole thing is trivial. it isn't but from a (former )consumer of his content, this is quite similar to many a youtube drama. he reminds me of a lot of gross individuals.

Lloyd was raised around the watchtower and now I don't think he can ever be free because his life post watchtower is still all about them! he's been caught by them again (idk if that makes sense) I think someone said it before but im reminded of the quote. “Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” Nietzsche.

his entire post jw life has been defined by building this mental image of being better than them (not a hard task but still). and he needs to move on.

anyway sorry for the ramble

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars you will never get more patrons. I have travelled to three countries in the last month. This post is the first listing in two countries when I type your name. In the third country is is the first or second listing. In the 4th country your are 3rd or 4th but rising.

I know you love the attention and money, but your losing that everyday. Give up. Get a job. Get a life. And get some therapy.

Lloyd Evans you disgust me.

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I don't think he can ever be free because his life post watchtower is still all about them!

Precisely !

His life actually needs the Watchtower !

What a sad existence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit