It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

NOT ANYMORE! Still thinking of the Titanic post...

WARNING This meme did have some photoshop done to it...The real quote is : " I'm the king of the world" from the 1997 movie Titanic by James Cameron , and it was altered by me...vintage a movie is a story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Yes and this appears so rushly bad planned and wrongly designed.

Amazing what a -25 patron drop with no bounce back and the best thread in the history of a 25 year old forum can do to you.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He hasn't touched the goals, this is what you see when you visit his page. So, his current goal is to replace his 2016 Mac, expand the bunker he no longer works in, and explore the idea of hiring Tibor. Honestly, any business run like this would be bankrupt by now.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Another one:

• Parzival
    Parzival
    When you're bleeding Patrons every month, the last thing you want to do is add a tier double that of the previous high. Maybe a handful of $25 a month people fall for it, but the optics are bad for possibly $100-$200 more a month.

That higher tier is for the "thirsty ones", the monicas and joshys of the world

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Once I've figured everything out ?

• Parzival
    Parzival

He should work in government or crypto, he loves to make an announcement that he will be making an announcement

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I have a question about the Patreon.

Are his current patreons notified of the increase in monthly pledges and are they given the opportunity to opt out prior to being charged for the next instalment. Not nice expecting $10 to come out of your account but $50 comes out instead because he’s revamped his format

i.e. is there a clause stating “Prices subject to change without notice so suck it up”

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5,

Just wait til I figure out how to tease you back.... when you least expect it.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Are his current patreons notified of the increase in monthly pledges and are they given the opportunity to opt out prior to being charged for the next instalment

Unless I am reading this wrong the tiers are mostly the same, $1, $5, $10, $25 a month, with the new $50 a month one added. He just changed the names. I would imagine if you were pledging $1 before, it would just transfer into the new $1 tier.

If Patreon defaults you into a new tier that costs more, that’s an unsavory business practice to say the least.

I think the big news here is he’s creating a top $50 tier and trying to entice current Patrons to subscribe to that. He’s largely thrown in the towel on getting any significant Patrons back and is trying to maneuver his current supporters into paying more.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least that another filing in his lawsuit will occur soon. They tend to immediately follow news like this. This is also the time of year he goes on holiday and with this last Patron drop he’s panicking about his business model.

Enjoy the winter in Zagreb, Lloyd. Keep up on inviting Instagram models out for coffee. An overweight 43 year old man with a Muppet nose who’s also still married with two kids to support on a shrinking salary has to stand a chance, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit