It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Tweak all you want Lloyd, your high and mighty career as a full-time activist is done. You have nothing new to say and no one with any legit credentials will work with you, so there's precious little you can offer anyone at this point.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I assume he is rebuilding the list of goals.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wonder if he’ll do the customary review of Watchtower statistics at the end of the year. Even if they show a downturn, Watchtower has never, not even after 1975, suffered a decline as dramatic as 2022 for LE. I guess he won’t do a video reviewing those statistics. I wonder if any other YouTuber has experienced a fall as swift and decisive as this?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Tweak all you want Lloyd

Oh and how he did! The tier names have all changed and the rates have SIGNIFICANTLY increased approximately 100% the top tier is now $ 56 per month USD…. That’s one way to maintain your income with half as many patrons…..but it’s not a grift as top tier members get to be in a WhatsApp group with him….ffs - I thought I’d seen it all….and then he surprises me.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Two whole likes and one whopping retweet. Seems no one is interested in his deets.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

So the reward for remaining a diehard supporter is that he squeezes you for more cash?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    So the reward for remaining a diehard supporter is that he squeezes you for more cash?

And for what? What's left for him to do at this point? I could maybe see (if he wasn't such a raging pig of a person) tossing him some bucks to be part of documentaries but those days are over for him. You're literally paying him to make YouTube videos and write another book no one wants to read.

Paying to sit in on a meeting with other xJWs is dumb, you can organize the same for free on social media and just use Zoom. Tells you how bloated his ego is, he honestly thinks he's such an amazing leader and thinker that people should pay to brainstorm (and I use that term loosely) with him.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    his thumbnails look dumber than hell,

Derekmoors you must be referring to this one...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

When you're bleeding Patrons every month, the last thing you want to do is add a tier double that of the previous high. Maybe a handful of $25 a month people fall for it, but the optics are bad for possibly $100-$200 more a month. He already has a well-earned reputation for being highly concerned with how much he is paid, and this doesn't help that. When he says he is "improving engagement" and making it more "sustainable", and the only obvious thing he did was make a newer and expensive tier, it only explains the "sustainability" part. He's trying to do more with less Patrons. He's finally understanding that he's not getting these Patrons back and he needs to guilt his remaining supporters into giving more.

He's the ship's purser on the Titanic. As the ship is listing badly and taking on water, Lloyd's knocking on the doors of steerage passengers and trying to upgrade them to the newly vacated state rooms.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    you must be referring to this one

His thumbnails are awful... terrible font, terrible titles, stupid "rebuttal sushi" phrase with the numbering... It just screams amateur.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit